Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Treasure Transactions?
Hello, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering if there was a way to view your Treasure Transactions? I'm pretty sure that earlier, I bought some sort of shoulder armor apparel from the Marketplace, but it's not in my Apparel list.

Unless I didn't buy it after all? I mean, I thought I did. I'm not sure what the name of it was, but I would be able to point it out if I saw a list of pictures.

Thanks.
Hello, I'm pretty new here and I was wondering if there was a way to view your Treasure Transactions? I'm pretty sure that earlier, I bought some sort of shoulder armor apparel from the Marketplace, but it's not in my Apparel list.

Unless I didn't buy it after all? I mean, I thought I did. I'm not sure what the name of it was, but I would be able to point it out if I saw a list of pictures.

Thanks.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
@Doopy There's a list of recent transactions on the auction house but nothing for the marketplace.
Have you checked the apparel tab of your hoard? Did your treasure go down?
@Doopy There's a list of recent transactions on the auction house but nothing for the marketplace.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date=2016-02-26 12:03:04] @Doopy There's a list of recent transactions on the auction house but nothing for the marketplace. Have you checked the apparel tab of your hoard? Did your treasure go down? [/quote] @Lonin There's nothing in the Apparel section of my hoard. I've bought a few other items from the Marketplace since then (Battle Items), so I can't exactly tell you if my treasure went down or not after the time I believe I bought that item. I'm just guessing now that maybe I didn't buy the item after all. It probably was just a mistake on my part, but a transaction list for the Marketplace [i]would[/i] be a big help for the future :)
Lonin wrote on 2016-02-26:

@Lonin There's nothing in the Apparel section of my hoard. I've bought a few other items from the Marketplace since then (Battle Items), so I can't exactly tell you if my treasure went down or not after the time I believe I bought that item.

I'm just guessing now that maybe I didn't buy the item after all. It probably was just a mistake on my part, but a transaction list for the Marketplace would be a big help for the future :)
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png