Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Emerald, Caribbean, and Violet Drag
Hello, My final goal is to get a dragon that looks exactly like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=28&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=17&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] However, I do not wish to just outright buy the dragon, I want to go through a couple of breeding processes before I achieve it. That way once I do have it, it feels more accomplishing rather than just handing out a sum of gold and achieving it. So, I am looking to purchase breeders that have a primary colour range from: Sea foam -> Jungle (OR exactly emerald, emerald is the final goal). The secondary colour I am looking for is Caribbean, so anywhere from Denim -> Teal would be nice. The tertiary colour that I am looking for is Violet, however anywhere from Navy -> Mulberry would be acceptable. The genes don't need to be what I want in my final goal, because I can get gene changes, however, if they do contain one or more of the final genes I need, the better! The final genes I wish for are: [LIST=1] [*]Iridescent [*]Shimmer [*]Underbelly [/LIST] Just reply to this thread with a link to your dragon, and how much you would like for it, and I'll send you a crossroads once I see it. Make sure to ping me as well.
Hello,

My final goal is to get a dragon that looks exactly like this:

dragonpic2.php?body=33&wing=28&style=5&gender=1&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=17&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

However, I do not wish to just outright buy the dragon, I want to go through a couple of breeding processes before I achieve it. That way once I do have it, it feels more accomplishing rather than just handing out a sum of gold and achieving it.

So, I am looking to purchase breeders that have a primary colour range from: Sea foam -> Jungle (OR exactly emerald, emerald is the final goal).

The secondary colour I am looking for is Caribbean, so anywhere from Denim -> Teal would be nice.

The tertiary colour that I am looking for is Violet, however anywhere from Navy -> Mulberry would be acceptable.

The genes don't need to be what I want in my final goal, because I can get gene changes, however, if they do contain one or more of the final genes I need, the better!

The final genes I wish for are:
  1. Iridescent
  2. Shimmer
  3. Underbelly

Just reply to this thread with a link to your dragon, and how much you would like for it, and I'll send you a crossroads once I see it. Make sure to ping me as well.
@Camamoow

I have a few dragons that may be able to breed your breeder. However, even with your comprehensive explanation, everybody breeds a bit different.

So rather than spamming you with images of what I think you're looking for, I'd ask that you check out the breeding pairs in my hatchery, and if that's what you'd like, I can put you on a ping.

Sadly, I don't deal in ridgies or underbelly. But gem genes are a go.

I do have a dragon who is up for sale currently with a caribbean/denim/caribbean.
@Camamoow

I have a few dragons that may be able to breed your breeder. However, even with your comprehensive explanation, everybody breeds a bit different.

So rather than spamming you with images of what I think you're looking for, I'd ask that you check out the breeding pairs in my hatchery, and if that's what you'd like, I can put you on a ping.

Sadly, I don't deal in ridgies or underbelly. But gem genes are a go.

I do have a dragon who is up for sale currently with a caribbean/denim/caribbean.
uOlzcKC.png
@Saori Mint and Varden could make a good hatchling, has a couple of the genes I want and good colour range.
@Saori Mint and Varden could make a good hatchling, has a couple of the genes I want and good colour range.
@Camamoow

Then I'll add you to their pinglist. :)
@Camamoow

Then I'll add you to their pinglist. :)
uOlzcKC.png
@Saori Thank you.
@Saori Thank you.