Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bit lost XD
This game is pretty fun but I find fairgrounds a bit boring an I'm not that great in the coliseum is there any other tips or anything I could do to earn treasures? idk XD
This game is pretty fun but I find fairgrounds a bit boring an I'm not that great in the coliseum is there any other tips or anything I could do to earn treasures? idk XD
//He,Him,His//
The selection of games is limited which also bore me after about three months, the coliseum isn't my thing and I rarely use it. The best way I have found, is breeding. It takes time but I normally make a clutch of 15 eggs or more a month and sell for around 8-10k each per dragon.

I am not a huge player (I don't get on every day, when I do it's not for long) so it has taken me around a year to build up.
The selection of games is limited which also bore me after about three months, the coliseum isn't my thing and I rarely use it. The best way I have found, is breeding. It takes time but I normally make a clutch of 15 eggs or more a month and sell for around 8-10k each per dragon.

I am not a huge player (I don't get on every day, when I do it's not for long) so it has taken me around a year to build up.
@Zero260In3Point5

Breeding.

Figure out what the popular breed/gene/color combos are out there and hatch some pretty hatchlings. Pick a theme, if you like. Make a hatchery. List the hatchlings on the Auction House. If you know what you are doing, you can make quite a lot of treasure doing this. It will probably take you quite a while to figure out what works, though.

Even if you aren't good at putting together breeding pairs, you can always sell adult dragons for at least 8k each. (as exalt fodder)

Also there's exalt fodder flipping! I haven't done it, but apparently you can make a ton of money this way. Buy the cheapest hatchlings off the Auction House, wait a few days for them to grow up, then sell them as exalt fodder for 8k each.

Coliseum is a really great way to make money IF you have a coli leveling team of three statted and stoned level 25s. Otherwise it's a waste of time. You can make TONS of money exalting dragons with a leveling team, though (buy exalt fodder for 8k, level them to 7 in 5 minutes, exalt them for 11k-ish, easy). Or you can even make lots of money just grinding monsters and collecting loot with the leveling team. Even a newbie can make a leveling team, it will just take a while to save up for everything. Here is a guide! It's one of the first things I did when I joined FR, so I highly recommend it if you have the patience.

Another great (but long-term) way to make money is through festivals. During festivals use all your gathering turns in that element's territory, to get as much festival currency as possible. Buy as many items from Festive Favors as you can. Save them for a few months, or a year, or however long -- they will only go up in price!

Fairgrounds isn't necessary if you don't like it, but the fastest way to make money there is either Artifracture or easy difficulty puzzles.

You can also sell food items to other players, or miscellaneous items and stuff too. Especially items that are used in Swipp or Baldwin trades. Here is a list of stuff to hold on to and maybe sell on the auction house for some extra money.

Throwing stuff in Baldwin's cauldron and then selling what you get from it on the Auction House is also really profitable. The items you get are random, so only throw the cheapest junk into the cauldron.

There's plenty of other ways to make money here too! Especially if you have any art skill, but even if you don't there's still a ton of different ways. Good luck! ^_^
@Zero260In3Point5

Breeding.

Figure out what the popular breed/gene/color combos are out there and hatch some pretty hatchlings. Pick a theme, if you like. Make a hatchery. List the hatchlings on the Auction House. If you know what you are doing, you can make quite a lot of treasure doing this. It will probably take you quite a while to figure out what works, though.

Even if you aren't good at putting together breeding pairs, you can always sell adult dragons for at least 8k each. (as exalt fodder)

Also there's exalt fodder flipping! I haven't done it, but apparently you can make a ton of money this way. Buy the cheapest hatchlings off the Auction House, wait a few days for them to grow up, then sell them as exalt fodder for 8k each.

Coliseum is a really great way to make money IF you have a coli leveling team of three statted and stoned level 25s. Otherwise it's a waste of time. You can make TONS of money exalting dragons with a leveling team, though (buy exalt fodder for 8k, level them to 7 in 5 minutes, exalt them for 11k-ish, easy). Or you can even make lots of money just grinding monsters and collecting loot with the leveling team. Even a newbie can make a leveling team, it will just take a while to save up for everything. Here is a guide! It's one of the first things I did when I joined FR, so I highly recommend it if you have the patience.

Another great (but long-term) way to make money is through festivals. During festivals use all your gathering turns in that element's territory, to get as much festival currency as possible. Buy as many items from Festive Favors as you can. Save them for a few months, or a year, or however long -- they will only go up in price!

Fairgrounds isn't necessary if you don't like it, but the fastest way to make money there is either Artifracture or easy difficulty puzzles.

You can also sell food items to other players, or miscellaneous items and stuff too. Especially items that are used in Swipp or Baldwin trades. Here is a list of stuff to hold on to and maybe sell on the auction house for some extra money.

Throwing stuff in Baldwin's cauldron and then selling what you get from it on the Auction House is also really profitable. The items you get are random, so only throw the cheapest junk into the cauldron.

There's plenty of other ways to make money here too! Especially if you have any art skill, but even if you don't there's still a ton of different ways. Good luck! ^_^
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png