Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | low 7 digit market?
1 2
i was looking around in my lair for dragons i might be ready to part with when i noticed this gal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1662410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16625/1662410_350.png[/img] [/url] her id number is #1662410 (hatchdate december 15, 2013) and i figured it would be a shame to just chuck her into the void for the sake of dom, but i was wondering if there's any interest in dragons with id numbers in that range? :)
i was looking around in my lair for dragons i might be ready to part with when i noticed this gal

1662410_350.png

her id number is #1662410 (hatchdate december 15, 2013) and i figured it would be a shame to just chuck her into the void for the sake of dom, but i was wondering if there's any interest in dragons with id numbers in that range? :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Eternally Pinging self so I can watch this thread for my own ref~

@jtjenna You might be interested in the responses to this thread that I posted earlier today :)
@Eternally Pinging self so I can watch this thread for my own ref~

@jtjenna You might be interested in the responses to this thread that I posted earlier today :)
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
@Eternally thanks! That's some good info, I might hang onto her for a little bit longer and see you if she gains any value :)
@Eternally thanks! That's some good info, I might hang onto her for a little bit longer and see you if she gains any value :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@jtjenna

If you ever do decide to auction or sell her eventually, let me know (if you remember, that is)! I might be interested in buying~
@jtjenna

If you ever do decide to auction or sell her eventually, let me know (if you remember, that is)! I might be interested in buying~

@Eternally *pokes head in* on an unrelated note since you posted a link to a thread I already replied in... DAAANG look dat avi.

there's a lot of questions about 7 digit dragons today wow
@Eternally *pokes head in* on an unrelated note since you posted a link to a thread I already replied in... DAAANG look dat avi.

there's a lot of questions about 7 digit dragons today wow
@Sassgardian

Hello again! :D

my avatar is bECAUSE LIGHTFLIGHTBESTFLIGHT

*screeches*

...sorry 'bout that.
@Sassgardian

Hello again! :D

my avatar is bECAUSE LIGHTFLIGHTBESTFLIGHT

*screeches*

...sorry 'bout that.

@Eternally LIGHT FLIGHT 5EVER.

I'm contractually obliged to support plague cuz I'm in nature so..
@Eternally LIGHT FLIGHT 5EVER.

I'm contractually obliged to support plague cuz I'm in nature so..
@Sassgardian

*glares*

*squints eyes*

*shakes head*

...okay my obligatory disapproval look of rivalry has been completed.
@Sassgardian

*glares*

*squints eyes*

*shakes head*

...okay my obligatory disapproval look of rivalry has been completed.

@Eternally BUT I STILL LOVE GLITTERMOM...
@Eternally BUT I STILL LOVE GLITTERMOM...
@jtjenna

There's some interest for low seven digits though she will be hard to sell unless someone is looking for her colors specifically. Her hatchlings list is a bit long with a bunch of unnamed but other than that, she might be able to net you some more treasure than you would in the DOM battle.
@jtjenna

There's some interest for low seven digits though she will be hard to sell unless someone is looking for her colors specifically. Her hatchlings list is a bit long with a bunch of unnamed but other than that, she might be able to net you some more treasure than you would in the DOM battle.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2