Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Pinging.
I am a very distracted person, and when I put things in the pot to melt down, I generally forget all about it when I do other things in FR, so I'll end up having a brew of sludge/goo/whatever READY to pick up just sitting there in the pot for HOURS, long after the pot's done melting it down!

I think it'd be nice if it would give a little alert when your brews done!! It'd be very helpful for people who are forgetful/dont camp out on the page.

¯\_('v')_/¯ Just my onion
I am a very distracted person, and when I put things in the pot to melt down, I generally forget all about it when I do other things in FR, so I'll end up having a brew of sludge/goo/whatever READY to pick up just sitting there in the pot for HOURS, long after the pot's done melting it down!

I think it'd be nice if it would give a little alert when your brews done!! It'd be very helpful for people who are forgetful/dont camp out on the page.

¯\_('v')_/¯ Just my onion
@Tadertots

I usually keep a (baldwin)tab open while doing stuff. With the right browsertheme it will stand out a lot if the site reloads (or maybe that is just me cause it reloads almost a minute and the reload symbol clashes horridly with my theme XD)

I could support pings it they are optional. Some players really don't like pings and many players don't want to be pinged every half an hour.
@Tadertots

I usually keep a (baldwin)tab open while doing stuff. With the right browsertheme it will stand out a lot if the site reloads (or maybe that is just me cause it reloads almost a minute and the reload symbol clashes horridly with my theme XD)

I could support pings it they are optional. Some players really don't like pings and many players don't want to be pinged every half an hour.