Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchery?
Hello! So, I know my clan is a huge mess right now, but I was thinking about becoming a hatchery! Yes, I know I am a very messy clan and needs to be organized but if anyone is a hatchery out there, would you mind telling or recommending things I should do to get started?

I heard its a good way to get treasure, and I want to have something to do in FR instead of just sitting around, collecting dragons!

Much appreciated!
~Vivid
Hello! So, I know my clan is a huge mess right now, but I was thinking about becoming a hatchery! Yes, I know I am a very messy clan and needs to be organized but if anyone is a hatchery out there, would you mind telling or recommending things I should do to get started?

I heard its a good way to get treasure, and I want to have something to do in FR instead of just sitting around, collecting dragons!

Much appreciated!
~Vivid
@VividWolf Well a good way to organise is to sit your pairs together in your lair.
Then make some simple graphics of the two parents and the colors they can produce along with the genes. Then go over to dragons for sale and post away!

There's a lot of good examples over there of hatcheries. It can be hard to make a start though.
@VividWolf Well a good way to organise is to sit your pairs together in your lair.
Then make some simple graphics of the two parents and the colors they can produce along with the genes. Then go over to dragons for sale and post away!

There's a lot of good examples over there of hatcheries. It can be hard to make a start though.
gBiG1sU.png Preview Accents On Scrys!
List of new colors and HTML Values
Click the art to go to the artists!
Need help with Coding? Just Ask!
I'm Friendly, but blunt on occasion.
Need Help Melting Mats? Ask Here!
jdf0AYP.png
@vividwolf

Best start would be breeding newer genes. I have a brown range pair of Coatl butterfly and I sold each one for 80-100k, then some of my other normal ones were like 10-30k so I was then able to buy more higher priced Dragons and repeat.

If you want to take a look at my hatchery and have any questions s just let me know my signature contains a picture link to mine
@vividwolf

Best start would be breeding newer genes. I have a brown range pair of Coatl butterfly and I sold each one for 80-100k, then some of my other normal ones were like 10-30k so I was then able to buy more higher priced Dragons and repeat.

If you want to take a look at my hatchery and have any questions s just let me know my signature contains a picture link to mine
211jrew.jpg