Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Connection lost in Fairgrounds
Hi there

I keep getting error messages in the Fairgrounds (especially with Jigsaw, but Runestones keeps hanging too - I haven't tested all the games) that the connection to Flight Rising game is lost. This is the only website I get this problem with.

I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.

Cheers for any help with this

P
Hi there

I keep getting error messages in the Fairgrounds (especially with Jigsaw, but Runestones keeps hanging too - I haven't tested all the games) that the connection to Flight Rising game is lost. This is the only website I get this problem with.

I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox.

Cheers for any help with this

P
Pook

windflight1.png
I have the same problem -- however, it's because the wifi is a little wonky on my computer, so I think checking your wifi connection would work.
I have the same problem -- however, it's because the wifi is a little wonky on my computer, so I think checking your wifi connection would work.
star | she/her | writer | dreamer | wishlist

Don't forget to learn something new every day!
Yes, the wifi isn't great here for me either, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that and Flight Rising is the only site I've had issues with this. Could there be a buffering solution? (Eek, sorry, "buffering solution" sounds more like it belongs in a laboratory! )
Yes, the wifi isn't great here for me either, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that and Flight Rising is the only site I've had issues with this. Could there be a buffering solution? (Eek, sorry, "buffering solution" sounds more like it belongs in a laboratory! )
Pook

windflight1.png