Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey!
Hey everyone on here! I joined a couple days ago, and before that I had an account, but I forgot the username, but not the password, which is really annoying. Eh, I kinda wanted to restart anyways, so there's the excuse! Anyway, there's not much else to say here. I like cats, I guess?
Anyway, earlier I found a really cute dragon and I just went "D: Dragon abuse, this is a really cute dragon!" So I got it (it was only 5000) and wanna breed it, but it's A: Still a dragonet (or whatever baby dragons are called here) and B: I have no other female dragons, other than the one I started with.
I guess this is the end of my rambling, bye!
Hey everyone on here! I joined a couple days ago, and before that I had an account, but I forgot the username, but not the password, which is really annoying. Eh, I kinda wanted to restart anyways, so there's the excuse! Anyway, there's not much else to say here. I like cats, I guess?
Anyway, earlier I found a really cute dragon and I just went "D: Dragon abuse, this is a really cute dragon!" So I got it (it was only 5000) and wanna breed it, but it's A: Still a dragonet (or whatever baby dragons are called here) and B: I have no other female dragons, other than the one I started with.
I guess this is the end of my rambling, bye!
TD98mt2.png
@xyra

welcome! thanks for adding to the flight rising world
@xyra

welcome! thanks for adding to the flight rising world
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png