Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unable to Breed?
I have 2 dragons I'v been waiting to breed together for weeks, but the female I want isn't showing up in the drop list. I used the scrying guy to make sure they are eligible and he says it's fine. Is there something I'm missing...?
I have 2 dragons I'v been waiting to breed together for weeks, but the female I want isn't showing up in the drop list. I used the scrying guy to make sure they are eligible and he says it's fine. Is there something I'm missing...?
The female is possibly too young to breed. Which dragons are you attempting the breed?
The female is possibly too young to breed. Which dragons are you attempting the breed?
0KzNeox.png
@Kictch every dragon has a "cooldown" period in which they're not able to breed. the rarer the dragons species, the longer the cooldown. if you go to your dragons page and hover your mouse over the little egg icon with an "x" through it, it'll tell you how many days it'll be before she's ready to breed again
@Kictch every dragon has a "cooldown" period in which they're not able to breed. the rarer the dragons species, the longer the cooldown. if you go to your dragons page and hover your mouse over the little egg icon with an "x" through it, it'll tell you how many days it'll be before she's ready to breed again
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png
@PrinceFalco I was waiting the weeks for that, but I figured it out. She didn't have enough energy, had to feed her.
@PrinceFalco I was waiting the weeks for that, but I figured it out. She didn't have enough energy, had to feed her.
@Kictch so many variables to check! glad you figured it out :)
@Kictch so many variables to check! glad you figured it out :)
pLOEioZ.pngjirachi.giftumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do6_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do5_r1_100.pngtumblr_ot3vx52muu1w7li2do4_r1_250.png