Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | A way to reset?
is there currently any way to reset an account?

i have recently come back after quite a break and have found myself unsatisfied with various things that i could correct if able to reset

a complete deleting of my account would be an option too

please help
is there currently any way to reset an account?

i have recently come back after quite a break and have found myself unsatisfied with various things that i could correct if able to reset

a complete deleting of my account would be an option too

please help
@Eghollm
Unfortunately there is no way to reset your account besides doing it manually, ie exalting all your dragons and giving away all items in your hoard.
@Eghollm
Unfortunately there is no way to reset your account besides doing it manually, ie exalting all your dragons and giving away all items in your hoard.
uCR5SCW.png
i see, but that would not give me the option to start fresh with a "first" dragon, attracting a mate and building the clan?

and deleting the account is also not an option?
i see, but that would not give me the option to start fresh with a "first" dragon, attracting a mate and building the clan?

and deleting the account is also not an option?
@Eghollm

Yeah there is no way to delete an account. It simply isn't an option on FR. If you want to start with a "first" dragon you're either going to have to buy dragons from the AH or hatch eggs yourself.
@Eghollm

Yeah there is no way to delete an account. It simply isn't an option on FR. If you want to start with a "first" dragon you're either going to have to buy dragons from the AH or hatch eggs yourself.
uCR5SCW.png
i see, thanks for the help
i see, thanks for the help
@Eghollm
Unfortunately, no. But I've heard users asked for a self ban (ask for a ban) so they can make a new account.
@Eghollm
Unfortunately, no. But I've heard users asked for a self ban (ask for a ban) so they can make a new account.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png