Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Mirror Dragon Apparel Ideas
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201022/20102101_350.png?mtime=VrLgrAAB3Vc.png[/img] Just as the name suggests! I want to find some clothing to match my mirror dragon. Nothing seems to look good on mirror dragons! So I'm asking you!
20102101_350.png?mtime=VrLgrAAB3Vc.png

Just as the name suggests! I want to find some clothing to match my mirror dragon. Nothing seems to look good on mirror dragons!

So I'm asking you!
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@Taimae
Maybe a crimson aviator scarf, ruby teardrop jewelry, garnet flourish jewelry, and/or crimson feathered wings? I also like the way the crimson silk veil looks on female mirrors, and there is always the red glowing clawtips for an extra bit of color. I picked out red apparel because I thought it might look nice to highlight her spines. Black or dark red bows could work too, as could gossamer silks.

Edit:
I forgot about the ebony filigree armor! The gauntlets, boots, and breastplate all look good on female mirrors. For a bulkier look, bloodscale armor is an option too!
@Taimae
Maybe a crimson aviator scarf, ruby teardrop jewelry, garnet flourish jewelry, and/or crimson feathered wings? I also like the way the crimson silk veil looks on female mirrors, and there is always the red glowing clawtips for an extra bit of color. I picked out red apparel because I thought it might look nice to highlight her spines. Black or dark red bows could work too, as could gossamer silks.

Edit:
I forgot about the ebony filigree armor! The gauntlets, boots, and breastplate all look good on female mirrors. For a bulkier look, bloodscale armor is an option too!
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png