Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew = Brilliant!
So this isn't exactly 'off topic' for Flight Rising, but I wasn't sure where else to post it!

I think the alchemy stand was probably the best thing this sight, or any virtual pet sight, has ever done! It's done a lot for the general economy by allowing people to get rid of their extra things through the stand and adding a value to every item. It's helped to get rid of the surplus of familiars, apparel, and food items that were kind of a problem but a few weeks back. I remember seeing apparel sold for UNDER the price you could sell them for in the hoard sell option! This is more of a statement than a real conversation piece, but I just really wanted to show my appreciation for such a wonderful idea!
So this isn't exactly 'off topic' for Flight Rising, but I wasn't sure where else to post it!

I think the alchemy stand was probably the best thing this sight, or any virtual pet sight, has ever done! It's done a lot for the general economy by allowing people to get rid of their extra things through the stand and adding a value to every item. It's helped to get rid of the surplus of familiars, apparel, and food items that were kind of a problem but a few weeks back. I remember seeing apparel sold for UNDER the price you could sell them for in the hoard sell option! This is more of a statement than a real conversation piece, but I just really wanted to show my appreciation for such a wonderful idea!