Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction Items
Quick question I placed an item for sale at the auction house that did not sell but I did not receive it back in my hoard - is there a delay from the end of the auction or is it not returned to me if it does not sell?
Quick question I placed an item for sale at the auction house that did not sell but I did not receive it back in my hoard - is there a delay from the end of the auction or is it not returned to me if it does not sell?
@Asmira74 There is a delay between an auction expiring and it being returned to you. It can be around an hour or so, as a lot of items are returned at once, rather than when they expire, to help save server strain. :)
@Asmira74 There is a delay between an auction expiring and it being returned to you. It can be around an hour or so, as a lot of items are returned at once, rather than when they expire, to help save server strain. :)
@Asmira74 AH items/dragons etc. return in batches to reduce server workload. Give it an hour or so.
@Asmira74 AH items/dragons etc. return in batches to reduce server workload. Give it an hour or so.
FR Time +9
@twomix & @QyetLady Thanks I was a little concerned it was only the 2nd or 3rd item I put up and the only one that didn't see so I wasn't sure what the process was.
@twomix & @QyetLady Thanks I was a little concerned it was only the 2nd or 3rd item I put up and the only one that didn't see so I wasn't sure what the process was.