Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Snow Stacks
I am selling snow stacks of 100 (will be delivered in two stacks of 50) at a ratio of 1 snow : 800 treasure
OR
Anything less than 100 at a ratio of 1snow : 1000 treasure

Current snow amount: 113
Farming for more, ping me please.
Only treasure and/or gems.
I am selling snow stacks of 100 (will be delivered in two stacks of 50) at a ratio of 1 snow : 800 treasure
OR
Anything less than 100 at a ratio of 1snow : 1000 treasure

Current snow amount: 113
Farming for more, ping me please.
Only treasure and/or gems.
@Arma are you saying 800 treasure or 800000 treasure?
@Arma are you saying 800 treasure or 800000 treasure?
@Jimbolo
I mean that as a ratio of 1 snow = 800 treasure, a 100 snow stack would mean 80 000 treasure. Apologies if it's confusing, I'll go edit the post.
@Jimbolo
I mean that as a ratio of 1 snow = 800 treasure, a 100 snow stack would mean 80 000 treasure. Apologies if it's confusing, I'll go edit the post.
@Arma its ok i was a bit confused because i am knew to the site that my friend recommend me try and right now i have 0 treasure and 0 gems so I'm confused...??? i have been trying to find a way to get familiars
@Arma its ok i was a bit confused because i am knew to the site that my friend recommend me try and right now i have 0 treasure and 0 gems so I'm confused...??? i have been trying to find a way to get familiars
@Jimbolo
Welcome to the site then, your friend is right, flight rising is amazing haha
Easiest way of getting familiars in my own opinion is by farming coli, not really sure since i never been in wind but I think they do have coli team lending services until you manage to raise your own, I suggest looking up into that.

My suggestion for early money when you don't have a team is doing artifracture in the fairgrounds, finishing level 10 gets you around 15 000 treasure and it doesn't take long either.
@Jimbolo
Welcome to the site then, your friend is right, flight rising is amazing haha
Easiest way of getting familiars in my own opinion is by farming coli, not really sure since i never been in wind but I think they do have coli team lending services until you manage to raise your own, I suggest looking up into that.

My suggestion for early money when you don't have a team is doing artifracture in the fairgrounds, finishing level 10 gets you around 15 000 treasure and it doesn't take long either.
@Arma thank you very much
@Arma thank you very much