Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | weird black box when in coliseum?
I've noticed that sometimes when I play in the coliseum and I finish a fight (or if something uses a "super effective" hit, a random "black box" appears up near the chrome menu bar obscuring the word "chrome" or a little to the side (I have a mac) this black box will sometimes stay as one or be two black boxes, but as soon as I click the "chrome" menu or go to another program like photoshop or Skype it vanishes until I continue to play in the coliseum once more and it eventually shows up again. Is this just a image glitch?
I've noticed that sometimes when I play in the coliseum and I finish a fight (or if something uses a "super effective" hit, a random "black box" appears up near the chrome menu bar obscuring the word "chrome" or a little to the side (I have a mac) this black box will sometimes stay as one or be two black boxes, but as soon as I click the "chrome" menu or go to another program like photoshop or Skype it vanishes until I continue to play in the coliseum once more and it eventually shows up again. Is this just a image glitch?