Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Various 2015 Event Items
[center]The following items are for sale. Feel free to message with offers. [b]1 gem=675 treasure[/b]. Prices are listed in gems as that is the most desired but I will convert to treasure if needed. [b]Skins/Accents[/b] Leaflace Accent: 120 gems [skin=10523] Botanys Back Accent: 115 gems [skin=10525] Rafflesia Fairy Skin: 100 gems [skin=10528] Glade Golem Skin: 70 gems [skin=10532] Sunbreak Accent: 125 gems [skin=11205] Keeper of Candor Skin: 35 gems [skin=11214] Shatter the Night Skin: 85 gems [skin=11216] Sun Crystal Skin: 120 gems [skin=11217] Jeweled Octoflyer Skin (non-event skin): 40 gems [skin=9208] [b]Familiars[/b] Sunbeam Soldier: 300 gems [item=Sunbeam Soldier] Lightning Lancer: 85 gems [item=Lightning Lancer] [b]Apparel[/b] Leafy Gladeboughs: 275 gems [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] Solar Blades: 200 gems [item=Solar Blades]
The following items are for sale. Feel free to message with offers. 1 gem=675 treasure. Prices are listed in gems as that is the most desired but I will convert to treasure if needed.

Skins/Accents

Leaflace Accent: 120 gems

Botanys Back Accent: 115 gems

Rafflesia Fairy Skin: 100 gems

Glade Golem Skin: 70 gems

Sunbreak Accent: 125 gems

Keeper of Candor Skin: 35 gems

Shatter the Night Skin: 85 gems

Sun Crystal Skin: 120 gems

Jeweled Octoflyer Skin (non-event skin): 40 gems

Familiars
Sunbeam Soldier: 300 gems
Sunbeam Soldier
Lightning Lancer: 85 gems
Lightning Lancer

Apparel
Leafy Gladeboughs: 275 gems
Leafy Gladeboughs
Solar Blades: 200 gems
Solar Blades
^
^
@GlowStick Would you be able to put icons up for the rest of the accents so people can view them on their dragons?
@GlowStick Would you be able to put icons up for the rest of the accents so people can view them on their dragons?
@wildgrapevine yes sorry I was trying to get that up and ran out of time. All the pictures are available now!
@wildgrapevine yes sorry I was trying to get that up and ran out of time. All the pictures are available now!
@glowstick sending you gems for the timber tender!
@glowstick sending you gems for the timber tender!
i9DKKZe.png
x
^
^