Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Clan Profile Layouts
anyone know of any neat layout designs for Clan Profiles or could show me some tips.... Or even someone who makes layouts...
anyone know of any neat layout designs for Clan Profiles or could show me some tips.... Or even someone who makes layouts...
@BlazeNeko - I can help you! For starters, make a little paragraph about yourself. Flight Rising users usually LOVE reading those, so that's a good little tidbit starter! For seconds, take some time and space it out, making it look as calm and interesting as possible. Add a wishlist if you have time; some people actually take time and look over those, so it's not a waste of your precious day (or night). Who knows? You might get the item you've been pining for! :) I hope this helped! Enjoy your day/night! ^^
@BlazeNeko - I can help you! For starters, make a little paragraph about yourself. Flight Rising users usually LOVE reading those, so that's a good little tidbit starter! For seconds, take some time and space it out, making it look as calm and interesting as possible. Add a wishlist if you have time; some people actually take time and look over those, so it's not a waste of your precious day (or night). Who knows? You might get the item you've been pining for! :) I hope this helped! Enjoy your day/night! ^^
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@BlazeNeko Moved to the Help Center! The Guides forum is for posting guides. :)
@BlazeNeko Moved to the Help Center! The Guides forum is for posting guides. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
bump
bump

i'm also curious about this. i know a little BBC code but would like a neat looking layout for my profile.

i'm also curious about this. i know a little BBC code but would like a neat looking layout for my profile.
QFXpYkj.png