Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | +OPEN+{|Freeform RP|}[2 spots] 2nd P.P.
[center][i][size=7]Hello! You get some free narration![/size][/i][/center] Haha, that was obnoxiously huge, eh? Welcome to the world of Freeform roleplay, where you play in a second person perspective! It's like this; I'll give you your "situation" as the narrator (see username), and you'll respond to it, however you like! Then I give you the result, and then we can further the story together! I'm going to assume you're going to play as yourself; a human, but I might give you Easter eggs... The story is not necessarily set in this world, or one particular world, for that matter. For now, I'll only provide two open spots so I can maintain the story better. Remember, this is for the funnies, but also adventures, the serious stuff...but mostly, the FUNNIES. The stories might seem separate at first, but they merge~! Let's start with some clichés, the "stranded in the middle of the ocean" one, and the "investigates strange noise" one first! But prepare to be...um, given extra stats!!! (wow) Please ping if you're remotely interested. The spot is the worm, and you're the bird! [quote name="Adventurer#1"]^[/quote] [quote name="Adventurer#2"]*[/quote]
Hello! You get some free narration!

Haha, that was obnoxiously huge, eh? Welcome to the world of Freeform roleplay, where you play in a second person perspective! It's like this; I'll give you your "situation" as the narrator (see username), and you'll respond to it, however you like! Then I give you the result, and then we can further the story together!

I'm going to assume you're going to play as yourself; a human, but I might give you Easter eggs...
The story is not necessarily set in this world, or one particular world, for that matter.

For now, I'll only provide two open spots so I can maintain the story better. Remember, this is for the funnies, but also adventures, the serious stuff...but mostly, the FUNNIES. The stories might seem separate at first, but they merge~!

Let's start with some clichés, the "stranded in the middle of the ocean" one, and the "investigates strange noise" one first! But prepare to be...um, given extra stats!!! (wow)

Please ping if you're remotely interested. The spot is the worm, and you're the bird!
Adventurer#1 wrote:
^
Adventurer#2 wrote:
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
"Don't fear change."
--The Flying Spaghetti Monster, a.k.a. God
~circa. 176 B.B.
@nairereider

(>OvO)>_____________ \/\/\/\/
_V__V_______________{*****}

*snatches the spot*

Hehe I'm here now! :D
@nairereider

(>OvO)>_____________ \/\/\/\/
_V__V_______________{*****}

*snatches the spot*

Hehe I'm here now! :D
@NaireReider I'm not sure I understand the concept completely, but this sounds awesome! >ww<'
@NaireReider I'm not sure I understand the concept completely, but this sounds awesome! >ww<'