Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Dragon-Designer
Hello Dragonlovers! Do you know this situation...you got an unhatched egg...you hatch it and you have new dragon with the 3 basic genes...and you think..which gene will match the adult Dragons the best? Here is your answer! Shizena and I find the best genes for your dragon!

What we need to find the best design for your dragons:

Breed:
Primary Color:
(Primary Gen):
Secondary Color:
(Secondary Gen):
Tertiary Color:
(Tertiary Gen):

The genes only if you want a better design for your Dragon, for those, that already have genes.

And we have a second service for you!
You know that the eye color is the color of the flight right? We have some users with diffrent flights who breeds the eye colors that you wish for.

Our users:
Ice - /
Shadow - Shizena
Wind - Minoru
Water - Rosalea
Nature - /
Light - Taranee
Lightning -
Fire -
Arcane -
Plague - Shyruka
Earth -

We need some users for the flights we don't have. If you want to help send a message to Shizena or me.

What we want for the services?

Basic price: 2000 treasures (1000 for Shizena, 1000 for me)
Price for the flight breed: 4500 treasures (for the user who breeds your eye color)

Also..If you want a design idea from us and one of the users should breed a special eye color than you must pay 2000 (basic price) + 4500 (Flight Breed)...The basic price goes to Shizena and me and the Flight Breed Price to the person, who breeds the dragons.

If you have a question, than ask. We don't bite :)
Have fun and enjoy our service!

Rosalea & Shizena
Hello Dragonlovers! Do you know this situation...you got an unhatched egg...you hatch it and you have new dragon with the 3 basic genes...and you think..which gene will match the adult Dragons the best? Here is your answer! Shizena and I find the best genes for your dragon!

What we need to find the best design for your dragons:

Breed:
Primary Color:
(Primary Gen):
Secondary Color:
(Secondary Gen):
Tertiary Color:
(Tertiary Gen):

The genes only if you want a better design for your Dragon, for those, that already have genes.

And we have a second service for you!
You know that the eye color is the color of the flight right? We have some users with diffrent flights who breeds the eye colors that you wish for.

Our users:
Ice - /
Shadow - Shizena
Wind - Minoru
Water - Rosalea
Nature - /
Light - Taranee
Lightning -
Fire -
Arcane -
Plague - Shyruka
Earth -

We need some users for the flights we don't have. If you want to help send a message to Shizena or me.

What we want for the services?

Basic price: 2000 treasures (1000 for Shizena, 1000 for me)
Price for the flight breed: 4500 treasures (for the user who breeds your eye color)

Also..If you want a design idea from us and one of the users should breed a special eye color than you must pay 2000 (basic price) + 4500 (Flight Breed)...The basic price goes to Shizena and me and the Flight Breed Price to the person, who breeds the dragons.

If you have a question, than ask. We don't bite :)
Have fun and enjoy our service!

Rosalea & Shizena