Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne Guide?
Hello, I and a friend have been wondering if there's a guide for Night of the Nocturne in regards to where the loot is dropped and what enemies are likely to drop what.

Please and thanks for any help provided. My friend(joined in November), and I(joined in December) are still both rather new and still learning.

Ping if yo can help.
Hello, I and a friend have been wondering if there's a guide for Night of the Nocturne in regards to where the loot is dropped and what enemies are likely to drop what.

Please and thanks for any help provided. My friend(joined in November), and I(joined in December) are still both rather new and still learning.

Ping if yo can help.
Hi I joined in November as well :) I would also love a NotN guide!
Hi I joined in November as well :) I would also love a NotN guide!
nature_ani.gif xod0tGx.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Any idea when it starts?
Any idea when it starts?
According to the Site Status on the right hand side of the home page it states that it will be starting on the 20th(ie tomorrow), it also states that there will be some maintance done today(the 19th).
According to the Site Status on the right hand side of the home page it states that it will be starting on the 20th(ie tomorrow), it also states that there will be some maintance done today(the 19th).
@WhisperingWinds @vexgem

The best place I can direct you to for a general overview of the event is the official announcement thread from last year.

As for where the loot drops, etc - the short answer is everywhere in the Coliseum, and also from Digging/Scavenging.

Last year there were three different Mimics, that each appeared in different Coli level groups (so, one would appear in the first few zones only, the next would appear in the middle zones, and the last in the later zones) to give everyone a chance at getting something, regardless of level.

I can't say for sure that this year will be the exact same, but it will probably be very similar.
@WhisperingWinds @vexgem

The best place I can direct you to for a general overview of the event is the official announcement thread from last year.

As for where the loot drops, etc - the short answer is everywhere in the Coliseum, and also from Digging/Scavenging.

Last year there were three different Mimics, that each appeared in different Coli level groups (so, one would appear in the first few zones only, the next would appear in the middle zones, and the last in the later zones) to give everyone a chance at getting something, regardless of level.

I can't say for sure that this year will be the exact same, but it will probably be very similar.
@Arplin

Thanks, that's a big help. :)

I'll be sure to read it over.
@Arplin

Thanks, that's a big help. :)

I'll be sure to read it over.
@WhisperingWinds

See also this thread: Festival Coliseum Guide. It seems the official announcement will be posted tomorrow (20th, about 0:00-0:30 server time).
@WhisperingWinds

See also this thread: Festival Coliseum Guide. It seems the official announcement will be posted tomorrow (20th, about 0:00-0:30 server time).
@Maki

Thank you for your help. :) I'll be sure to check it out.
@Maki

Thank you for your help. :) I'll be sure to check it out.