Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon length vs wingspan
So I just noticed how all the dragons have different sizes and grow and stuff, so I've been looking at the sizes of all my dragons and Ive noticed something interesting. It would appear that about 5 of my dragons have wingspans that are like a good meter longer than they are long, and after inspecting all of them, it would appear that it has nothing to do with age, gender, or breed. Is there some reason for this or is it just like something weird? I'm not complaining or anything it doesn't bother me, and one of my fae's wings is actually like twice as long as his body, which I find kind of hilarious and I hope he stays with those proportions forever. I'm just really curious.
So I just noticed how all the dragons have different sizes and grow and stuff, so I've been looking at the sizes of all my dragons and Ive noticed something interesting. It would appear that about 5 of my dragons have wingspans that are like a good meter longer than they are long, and after inspecting all of them, it would appear that it has nothing to do with age, gender, or breed. Is there some reason for this or is it just like something weird? I'm not complaining or anything it doesn't bother me, and one of my fae's wings is actually like twice as long as his body, which I find kind of hilarious and I hope he stays with those proportions forever. I'm just really curious.
@kuribuchu

Here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1209023

For every species, there's a lower and upper edge for how big or small a given measurement can be. That guide there will give you a rough estimate of where each species typically lies!
@kuribuchu

Here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1209023

For every species, there's a lower and upper edge for how big or small a given measurement can be. That guide there will give you a rough estimate of where each species typically lies!
@dunkarooba thanks very much!
@dunkarooba thanks very much!