Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | UH, oops. Late intro!
I joined FR like...over a year ago, now. I loved it my summer before Freshman year of college, and then college picked up and I just...forgot. There have been periods where I tried to get back into it, but hey! Here I am now. I was always too nervous before to introduce myself, but now I just don't really mind. Uhh, I started in Earth flight in the beginning and switched to Nature pretty early on, with no intention of leaving now. I really love this site, and I'm semi-looking to make it my new forum home. We'll see!

I'm 19, a sophomore english education major, and I love hiking and video games. I live in the Southern US and my favorite dragons are probably Spirals. Or Pearlcatchers. Or Coatls. Also, Snappers. All of them are precious, who am I kidding. Don't make me pick between the babes.

So, now that that's out of the way - how's it going? c:
I joined FR like...over a year ago, now. I loved it my summer before Freshman year of college, and then college picked up and I just...forgot. There have been periods where I tried to get back into it, but hey! Here I am now. I was always too nervous before to introduce myself, but now I just don't really mind. Uhh, I started in Earth flight in the beginning and switched to Nature pretty early on, with no intention of leaving now. I really love this site, and I'm semi-looking to make it my new forum home. We'll see!

I'm 19, a sophomore english education major, and I love hiking and video games. I live in the Southern US and my favorite dragons are probably Spirals. Or Pearlcatchers. Or Coatls. Also, Snappers. All of them are precious, who am I kidding. Don't make me pick between the babes.

So, now that that's out of the way - how's it going? c:
lololol welcome to the intro part :D It's going pretty good
lololol welcome to the intro part :D It's going pretty good
I lick things to claim them as my own..
@Iseult

Well here is a late welcome to Flight Rising! :)

I'm glad you found Nature. I didn't stick with my original flight choice either. I'm so glad I switched to Light. I absolutely love it. I'm glad you love the site. If you ever need anything or have any questions don't be afraid to message me. I'm always up for a chat or available to answer questions.
@Iseult

Well here is a late welcome to Flight Rising! :)

I'm glad you found Nature. I didn't stick with my original flight choice either. I'm so glad I switched to Light. I absolutely love it. I'm glad you love the site. If you ever need anything or have any questions don't be afraid to message me. I'm always up for a chat or available to answer questions.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.