Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Selecting item hangs
When attaching item to message or to baldwin caudron google chrome hangs and sometime loads but sometimes its just stop responding. i happen 26 november. i thought it was going fix itself but didn't.
When attaching item to message or to baldwin caudron google chrome hangs and sometime loads but sometimes its just stop responding. i happen 26 november. i thought it was going fix itself but didn't.
@Gespenste
It will not solve itself since the problem is the system trying to pull up all the items from your hoard under food tab at once, and it's a strain to both server and your computer. The easiest way to get around it is putting most of things in your vault, only left with minimum amount of items in your hoard. You'll find the attachment loads significantly faster and smoother. :) Same with Baldwin's Cauldron as the situation is the same.

Though I seriously think a revamp to the messaging system (or item selection) is very much needed... The current system is just ancient.
@Gespenste
It will not solve itself since the problem is the system trying to pull up all the items from your hoard under food tab at once, and it's a strain to both server and your computer. The easiest way to get around it is putting most of things in your vault, only left with minimum amount of items in your hoard. You'll find the attachment loads significantly faster and smoother. :) Same with Baldwin's Cauldron as the situation is the same.

Though I seriously think a revamp to the messaging system (or item selection) is very much needed... The current system is just ancient.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
THanks fr the advice
THanks fr the advice