Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ello!
The name's Sharon, but please call me Sparktail! I joined a couple days ago, but I was too lazy to actually introduce myself until now. T_T

In my spare time, you can usually find me painting, writing, or birdwatching, but otherwise, I'm basically your average sleep-deprived teenager. :)
The name's Sharon, but please call me Sparktail! I joined a couple days ago, but I was too lazy to actually introduce myself until now. T_T

In my spare time, you can usually find me painting, writing, or birdwatching, but otherwise, I'm basically your average sleep-deprived teenager. :)
@Sparktail Hello and welcome to FR! hahaha birdwatching seems like an interesting thing to do, I would't have the patience for it. If you ever have questions about the game or you just want to chat you can always drop in.
~Whisky
@Sparktail Hello and welcome to FR! hahaha birdwatching seems like an interesting thing to do, I would't have the patience for it. If you ever have questions about the game or you just want to chat you can always drop in.
~Whisky
ani_bw_328.gif ani_bw_329.gifani_bw_330.gif
@WhiskyAndCigars Thank you! Haha yeah I love birdwatching since it gives you a glimpse of bird behavior and how they interact in their natural habitat, which is unfortunately becoming less and less accessible for them T_T. But birds are a really diverse order and it's interesting to look at their differences.
@WhiskyAndCigars Thank you! Haha yeah I love birdwatching since it gives you a glimpse of bird behavior and how they interact in their natural habitat, which is unfortunately becoming less and less accessible for them T_T. But birds are a really diverse order and it's interesting to look at their differences.
@Sparktail yeah I see what you mean, I do love birds and their behaviour. But I'll be probably be looking at them a lot since I'm working in a project to rebuild a natural habitat near my home in Holland that has been destroyed by a huge forest fire. So I hope to see a lot of different bird returning :D
@Sparktail yeah I see what you mean, I do love birds and their behaviour. But I'll be probably be looking at them a lot since I'm working in a project to rebuild a natural habitat near my home in Holland that has been destroyed by a huge forest fire. So I hope to see a lot of different bird returning :D
@WhiskyandCigars Wow that's really cool! What was the area like before the fire?
@WhiskyandCigars Wow that's really cool! What was the area like before the fire?
@Sparktail A lot of moor surrounded by forest and forest meadows, with lots of wild flowers and herbs. But it's recovering fast and a lot of animals and plants are returning so soon our help wont be needed anymore ^^
@Sparktail A lot of moor surrounded by forest and forest meadows, with lots of wild flowers and herbs. But it's recovering fast and a lot of animals and plants are returning so soon our help wont be needed anymore ^^
@WhiskyAndCigars Thank goodness it's recovering to quickly! :D

I heard that a lot of different birds (grouse, plovers, curlews, etc) use it for nesting, though I'm not too sure about how its recovery rate is going to affect the bigger herbivores or carnivores who live there. Are there any native rabbits or deer there that have been returning since the fire?
@WhiskyAndCigars Thank goodness it's recovering to quickly! :D

I heard that a lot of different birds (grouse, plovers, curlews, etc) use it for nesting, though I'm not too sure about how its recovery rate is going to affect the bigger herbivores or carnivores who live there. Are there any native rabbits or deer there that have been returning since the fire?
awesome! welcome and thanks for adding to the community :)

bird watching is fun. I love nature and I miss it now that I live in a suburban area and have less access to it.

@sparktail
awesome! welcome and thanks for adding to the community :)

bird watching is fun. I love nature and I miss it now that I live in a suburban area and have less access to it.

@sparktail
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
Welcome!! :)
Welcome!! :)
Thank you! :D
Thank you! :D