Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | growth stages?
1 2 3
maybe make a stage between baby and adult?

idk i think it would be cool and make the dragon lair more interesting
maybe make a stage between baby and adult?

idk i think it would be cool and make the dragon lair more interesting
This would be too much artwork for little to no gain. They already removed gendered hatchlings at the beginning, so adding in another stage would be redundant.
This would be too much artwork for little to no gain. They already removed gendered hatchlings at the beginning, so adding in another stage would be redundant.

Not really. Assuming you couldn't equip items to adolescent dragons, and they were kept genderless, it wouldn't be that much.
Not really. Assuming you couldn't equip items to adolescent dragons, and they were kept genderless, it wouldn't be that much.
Given the number of dragon breeds, the number of different colours, the number of genes, and two genders per breed, it would be a lot of art work. I'd much rather see new genes and breeds than a new age.

No support.
Given the number of dragon breeds, the number of different colours, the number of genes, and two genders per breed, it would be a lot of art work. I'd much rather see new genes and breeds than a new age.

No support.
Sorry, same as the others, no support.

That would be a lot of work for a small amount of time.

there are 13 dragon breeds right now, and they promise more in the future (they have said they want to release 2 breeds per year), 64 colors (with I think about 110 more colors to come), something like (numbers might not be exact) 13 primary genes, 12 secondary, and 9 tertiary genes. While it would be one single image, it would need to be generated for each possible combination of those.

Plus, where would they put it? would they shorten that hatchling time? Or would they add it to the end. Also, what would the restrictions be? would they be allowed in the coliseum or would they essentially be a hatchling with a new image? Also, for an 'adolescent' there are some breeds that would technically NEED a new image, like the ridgebacks. There are very clear differences between male and female, and I would expect that by adolescence, those differences would start to form. there are a couple other breeds I believe where they have differences between the adult lineart (other than the actual pose)

it does sound interesting.
Sorry, same as the others, no support.

That would be a lot of work for a small amount of time.

there are 13 dragon breeds right now, and they promise more in the future (they have said they want to release 2 breeds per year), 64 colors (with I think about 110 more colors to come), something like (numbers might not be exact) 13 primary genes, 12 secondary, and 9 tertiary genes. While it would be one single image, it would need to be generated for each possible combination of those.

Plus, where would they put it? would they shorten that hatchling time? Or would they add it to the end. Also, what would the restrictions be? would they be allowed in the coliseum or would they essentially be a hatchling with a new image? Also, for an 'adolescent' there are some breeds that would technically NEED a new image, like the ridgebacks. There are very clear differences between male and female, and I would expect that by adolescence, those differences would start to form. there are a couple other breeds I believe where they have differences between the adult lineart (other than the actual pose)

it does sound interesting.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I think this sounds really neat. I'd love to see the adolescent phase last from Hatchling until first RTB...

Like, I'd really love to see the difference between adolescent ridgies, even if I hate ridgebacks. lol

However, I agree that it would be far too much artwork to be reasonable due to the somewhat inefficient way they handle coloring (that leads to the best art on any petsite, mind, but efficiency is still lacking).

So yeah. Like, weird emotional support but not actual like "would fight for this" support?
I think this sounds really neat. I'd love to see the adolescent phase last from Hatchling until first RTB...

Like, I'd really love to see the difference between adolescent ridgies, even if I hate ridgebacks. lol

However, I agree that it would be far too much artwork to be reasonable due to the somewhat inefficient way they handle coloring (that leads to the best art on any petsite, mind, but efficiency is still lacking).

So yeah. Like, weird emotional support but not actual like "would fight for this" support?
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
Even without factoring in the serious amount of work that'd take, its too late in the game to implement a whole new "middle" life stage.
Noo support.
Even without factoring in the serious amount of work that'd take, its too late in the game to implement a whole new "middle" life stage.
Noo support.
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!

That would have been a really cool addition to the game earlier on, but unfortunately now it would just be tedious. :/

That would have been a really cool addition to the game earlier on, but unfortunately now it would just be tedious. :/
1SXlDkp.png
This would delay several projects since every gene possibility, color, and the actual linearts etc would have to be made for each breed and possibly gender :'s
I see no point to a 'teen' stage.

No support.
This would delay several projects since every gene possibility, color, and the actual linearts etc would have to be made for each breed and possibly gender :'s
I see no point to a 'teen' stage.

No support.
I like the idea. The point of the suggestions forums is to suggest things we would like to see. As in the final product. Not to obsess over possible work for the artists. If it's too much effort for too little gain, they can decide that themselves. They don't need y'all speaking for them saying what is and isn't too much work/what would push back other projects. (Which, it wouldn't necessarily push back projects at all. The only way this would push back projects is if it was prioritized over existing projects which seems silly imo)
I like the idea. The point of the suggestions forums is to suggest things we would like to see. As in the final product. Not to obsess over possible work for the artists. If it's too much effort for too little gain, they can decide that themselves. They don't need y'all speaking for them saying what is and isn't too much work/what would push back other projects. (Which, it wouldn't necessarily push back projects at all. The only way this would push back projects is if it was prioritized over existing projects which seems silly imo)
Shadowbinder taught me to always never fear the shadows, Plaguebringer taught me to never hold back and to infect befriend those around me
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3