Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New Wind wisp has joined
Hi everyone!

I joined yesterday and I am excited to have been able to join!

Any other wind peeps on here?
Hi everyone!

I joined yesterday and I am excited to have been able to join!

Any other wind peeps on here?
@MrsM Welcome to FR! c: If you have any questions, don't be shy. c:
@MrsM Welcome to FR! c: If you have any questions, don't be shy. c:
@MrsM Hi there, young wind soul! ^^

I'm Sam, and I come from the Arcane Flight. Wind's been getting a lot of new members I've noticed! Shouldn't be difficult to find your wind folks :)

Right now, wind's especially a good flight to join as they just won a MASSIVE dominance battle! Your flight's dominating! If you go to the dominance hub under the "play" category on your sidebar, you can see what that all entails. Be sure to take advantage of the discounts and specialties dominance all entails!

If you care to track down some of your fellow wind peeps, be sure to venture over to your flight's forums! Each flight has two of its own forums, a discussion thread and a sales thread, that only that flight can access. It's a perfect spot to find out what you're flight's up to and make friends!

Anyways, Welcome to Flight Rising! We're all glad you've come, and hope you're enjoying things so far! ^^ Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out as you're learning your way around!

(P.S., if you'd like to contact someone specific, be sure to ping them! Just put a "@" in front of their username, it'll send a notification directly to their alerts :) )
@MrsM Hi there, young wind soul! ^^

I'm Sam, and I come from the Arcane Flight. Wind's been getting a lot of new members I've noticed! Shouldn't be difficult to find your wind folks :)

Right now, wind's especially a good flight to join as they just won a MASSIVE dominance battle! Your flight's dominating! If you go to the dominance hub under the "play" category on your sidebar, you can see what that all entails. Be sure to take advantage of the discounts and specialties dominance all entails!

If you care to track down some of your fellow wind peeps, be sure to venture over to your flight's forums! Each flight has two of its own forums, a discussion thread and a sales thread, that only that flight can access. It's a perfect spot to find out what you're flight's up to and make friends!

Anyways, Welcome to Flight Rising! We're all glad you've come, and hope you're enjoying things so far! ^^ Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out as you're learning your way around!

(P.S., if you'd like to contact someone specific, be sure to ping them! Just put a "@" in front of their username, it'll send a notification directly to their alerts :) )
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png