Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm new too!
Hi, call me nitefury. I'm in my last year in high school (TG) and hope to pass in June. I'm a girl but I love dragons too. I've just moved in recently with my Dad and step-mom (who recommended this site to me sometime last month but I couldn't get a window to join until today; she's generous to give me a hand getting started). Not sure what colors I'd like to have in my lair yet. I like most colors it just depends if they go together well. I just can't wait to get started! I'm looking forward to trying out the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds.

These dragons are awesome!
Hi, call me nitefury. I'm in my last year in high school (TG) and hope to pass in June. I'm a girl but I love dragons too. I've just moved in recently with my Dad and step-mom (who recommended this site to me sometime last month but I couldn't get a window to join until today; she's generous to give me a hand getting started). Not sure what colors I'd like to have in my lair yet. I like most colors it just depends if they go together well. I just can't wait to get started! I'm looking forward to trying out the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds.

These dragons are awesome!
@Nitefury33 ARE DRAGONS NOT FANTASTIC?! :DDDD

Anyways, welcome to FR! ^^ Hope things are going well so far. Feel free to ask questions! We've got an awesome community around here. And yes, I definitely recommend checking out the coliseum and fairgrounds. Both are great ways to make treasure and get items and food ^^

(btw, to get a hold of someone, make sure you ping them by putting a "@" before their username! It sends a notification to their alerts)
@Nitefury33 ARE DRAGONS NOT FANTASTIC?! :DDDD

Anyways, welcome to FR! ^^ Hope things are going well so far. Feel free to ask questions! We've got an awesome community around here. And yes, I definitely recommend checking out the coliseum and fairgrounds. Both are great ways to make treasure and get items and food ^^

(btw, to get a hold of someone, make sure you ping them by putting a "@" before their username! It sends a notification to their alerts)
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png