Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Amber's a new Wisp!
Hello, I'm Amber. For months I have been waiting to join this site after a few friends of mine joined it early this year. Now I am overjoyed to be here! The dragons I have received are wonderful and lovely. Wind Flight has been especially kind to me and I enjoy it there. I can't wait to see what other great things on this site I can enjoy!
Hello, I'm Amber. For months I have been waiting to join this site after a few friends of mine joined it early this year. Now I am overjoyed to be here! The dragons I have received are wonderful and lovely. Wind Flight has been especially kind to me and I enjoy it there. I can't wait to see what other great things on this site I can enjoy!
@AmberAngelle Welcome to FR. c: I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it. :3 If you ever have questions or anything, don't be shy! ^^
@AmberAngelle Welcome to FR. c: I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying it. :3 If you ever have questions or anything, don't be shy! ^^
@AmberAngelle
Welcome to Wind! Make sure you check out the wind forums for general info and the wind sales for awesome deals for newbies!
Also, check out THIS THREAD to claim a welcome package!
@AmberAngelle
Welcome to Wind! Make sure you check out the wind forums for general info and the wind sales for awesome deals for newbies!
Also, check out THIS THREAD to claim a welcome package!
QBZFjBr.png
Heyas @AmberAngelle

I'm so excited too! Glad to meet fellow new players ^^

Nice to meet you!
Heyas @AmberAngelle

I'm so excited too! Glad to meet fellow new players ^^

Nice to meet you!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@AmberAngelle

Welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to see a new wind member!

Our wind community is rather large and you'll definitely find the help you'll need for about everything. Like someone else showed you, there are threads for newbies to get them going to a good start on Flight Rising c: I'd definitely check them out, I really wish I had when I joined.

As you may know, there's a subsection of the forums dedicate to your own flight, ours is really great! There are so many people that put so much time into making the threads wonderful! Not to mention they go above and beyond making sure everyone has a voice and is involved c: atleast fro my own experiences.

And hey! You joined on a week when the Wind Flight is winning dom!!! Its a big victory for us, we're not as competitive as other flights.
@AmberAngelle

Welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to see a new wind member!

Our wind community is rather large and you'll definitely find the help you'll need for about everything. Like someone else showed you, there are threads for newbies to get them going to a good start on Flight Rising c: I'd definitely check them out, I really wish I had when I joined.

As you may know, there's a subsection of the forums dedicate to your own flight, ours is really great! There are so many people that put so much time into making the threads wonderful! Not to mention they go above and beyond making sure everyone has a voice and is involved c: atleast fro my own experiences.

And hey! You joined on a week when the Wind Flight is winning dom!!! Its a big victory for us, we're not as competitive as other flights.
serpents1b.png