Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Steel/Steel/?, XXY, Glimmer
I am looking for a Steel/Steel/?
    ~Primary and Secondary genes can be anything. But Poison/Toxin will be greatly preferred (but not necessary).
    ~I strongly prefer the Tertiary gene to be Glimmer, but it is not a deal breaker.
    ~Primary and Secondary colors must be Steel.
    ~The Tertiary color can be Midnight, Charcoal, Grey, or Black in order of preference.
    ~I only want Imperial/Wildclaw/Coalt, but I will consider Skydancers if they have preferred genes or colors.

Ideally I would love two, a male and a female, NOT related as I would have them for breeding purposes. And also ideally they would have different Tertiary colors.
I am looking for a Steel/Steel/?
    ~Primary and Secondary genes can be anything. But Poison/Toxin will be greatly preferred (but not necessary).
    ~I strongly prefer the Tertiary gene to be Glimmer, but it is not a deal breaker.
    ~Primary and Secondary colors must be Steel.
    ~The Tertiary color can be Midnight, Charcoal, Grey, or Black in order of preference.
    ~I only want Imperial/Wildclaw/Coalt, but I will consider Skydancers if they have preferred genes or colors.

Ideally I would love two, a male and a female, NOT related as I would have them for breeding purposes. And also ideally they would have different Tertiary colors.