Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay dragons..
Im new to roleplay on flight rising and am currently looking for people to rp with, im fine with anything but i need practise with dragons ( still newish to it XD). I perfer to rp either gender and MxF romances ect if i am to do a fan made rp of something i need to make sure i know it example Sao sword art online and other stuff. But yeah im looking for some rp budies either pm or form whichever. Here is a. Example of how i perfer to rp.

Riven sighed blowing smoke from his snout, the warm sun heated his blue black scales as his green eyes blazed with an unknown fire in them his slender body was built for speed, agility and the ability to take damage his scales hard and yet smooth stopped iron swords with little effort while his sharp claws made catching prey easier. His wings were a black colour at the end as the spread over his back as he streached in delight. Oh yes it was to be a good hunt of he were to leave now.

Im kinda bad at speeling and grammer but ill try my hardest.
Thanks
Decay.
Im new to roleplay on flight rising and am currently looking for people to rp with, im fine with anything but i need practise with dragons ( still newish to it XD). I perfer to rp either gender and MxF romances ect if i am to do a fan made rp of something i need to make sure i know it example Sao sword art online and other stuff. But yeah im looking for some rp budies either pm or form whichever. Here is a. Example of how i perfer to rp.

Riven sighed blowing smoke from his snout, the warm sun heated his blue black scales as his green eyes blazed with an unknown fire in them his slender body was built for speed, agility and the ability to take damage his scales hard and yet smooth stopped iron swords with little effort while his sharp claws made catching prey easier. His wings were a black colour at the end as the spread over his back as he streached in delight. Oh yes it was to be a good hunt of he were to leave now.

Im kinda bad at speeling and grammer but ill try my hardest.
Thanks
Decay.
alWiqh6.png
@decayingstrays
I'm pretty rusty at rping myself but i might be interested in rping with you if you give me a chance. I'm kinda slow though and my style varies from paragraph form to script form (my preferred rping type.)
@decayingstrays
I'm pretty rusty at rping myself but i might be interested in rping with you if you give me a chance. I'm kinda slow though and my style varies from paragraph form to script form (my preferred rping type.)
wind_banner.png4882.pngtumblr_inline_njucf2ZZft1r7wjf7.png
((Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna hlep you out @DapperDoom . You didn't ping them. @decayingstrays
((Hope you don't mind but I'm gonna hlep you out @DapperDoom . You didn't ping them. @decayingstrays
giphy.gif
@decayingstrays (I'll be up for it. Is it a group rp where anyone can join or is it just a 1x1 type of deal?)
@decayingstrays (I'll be up for it. Is it a group rp where anyone can join or is it just a 1x1 type of deal?)
@cookehalo1109 opps thanks

@nightospheres un whichever really i just need practice haha im up for both or whatever any of you perfer.
@cookehalo1109 opps thanks

@nightospheres un whichever really i just need practice haha im up for both or whatever any of you perfer.
alWiqh6.png