Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is Marva's Depleted Cord/Threadect?
I stopped visiting FR for a while and cannot remember when this item popped into my inventory. I remember the first time it gave some sort of item? Is there any further use for it or anything?
I stopped visiting FR for a while and cannot remember when this item popped into my inventory. I remember the first time it gave some sort of item? Is there any further use for it or anything?
595bwIn.png
@NyxianDemen It was an April Fool's item! Now that the sweater apparel prize has been taken out of it, you can't do anything but cycle through the different colors.
@NyxianDemen It was an April Fool's item! Now that the sweater apparel prize has been taken out of it, you can't do anything but cycle through the different colors.
@NyxianDemen

It's an April Fools Day joke item. It just popped into everybody's inventory on that day. You can open it once to get the sweater, and then opening it after that will just uselessly cycle the colours. It doesn't anything else.
@NyxianDemen

It's an April Fools Day joke item. It just popped into everybody's inventory on that day. You can open it once to get the sweater, and then opening it after that will just uselessly cycle the colours. It doesn't anything else.
@Dunkarooba @Cynictis

Ooohh! Thank you for answering!
@Dunkarooba @Cynictis

Ooohh! Thank you for answering!
595bwIn.png