Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Resetting account
I know from reading around we can only have one account so I feel like leaving this one and setting up a new one when registration opens again isnt an option. So Im wondering, is there anyway to start the game over on your first account? - I know I can change flights, but I'd like my progens to match.
I know from reading around we can only have one account so I feel like leaving this one and setting up a new one when registration opens again isnt an option. So Im wondering, is there anyway to start the game over on your first account? - I know I can change flights, but I'd like my progens to match.
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@beastlydrummer There's no official way to reset your account. The best you can do is exalt all your dragons and give away all your treasure/items then switch flights.
If you want new 'progens' the closest you can do is to hatch 2 eggs of whatever flight you want to move to, they'd both be random though :c
@beastlydrummer There's no official way to reset your account. The best you can do is exalt all your dragons and give away all your treasure/items then switch flights.
If you want new 'progens' the closest you can do is to hatch 2 eggs of whatever flight you want to move to, they'd both be random though :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Ah i see, thank you.
Ah i see, thank you.
tumblr_inline_nhxsknfYST1qcphlu.pngtumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
Hello @beastlydrummer! I would like to confirm that making a new account would be a violation of the Site Terms of Use and would result in the closure of both accounts. However, Lonin is absolutely right! Many players use this method to "reset" their account and start over. :)
Hello @beastlydrummer! I would like to confirm that making a new account would be a violation of the Site Terms of Use and would result in the closure of both accounts. However, Lonin is absolutely right! Many players use this method to "reset" their account and start over. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.