Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Scraps of Text
So everyone knows that there are a bunch of different types of these little scraps that all have ripped-up, obscure, confusing, and stuff like that in their names, and all of their descriptions say part of seven. Well, I've collected seven of one kind and have all the letters but I have no idea what they could mean. Am I just wasting my time, or do they really say something? Does anyone know? Has anyone done this before? It's just bothered me for a long time and I'd like to know!
So everyone knows that there are a bunch of different types of these little scraps that all have ripped-up, obscure, confusing, and stuff like that in their names, and all of their descriptions say part of seven. Well, I've collected seven of one kind and have all the letters but I have no idea what they could mean. Am I just wasting my time, or do they really say something? Does anyone know? Has anyone done this before? It's just bothered me for a long time and I'd like to know!
leftover plot pieces from the announcement of beastclans.
leftover plot pieces from the announcement of beastclans.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
Here is it decoded!
Here is it decoded!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@vspb101997 Moved to the Help Center! General Discussion is not for site related topics and this is the appropriate place to post site related questions. :)
@vspb101997 Moved to the Help Center! General Discussion is not for site related topics and this is the appropriate place to post site related questions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.