Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | commission me so i can buy a heater
Please commission me so i can buy a heater and pet food >.<
Paypal only please

itll be snowing in a month and my dad kicked in the last space heater i had.... i really only need like 30-40 USD to get a new one, but no one will hire me because of my chronic anxiety and frequency of anxiety attacks... i try to do art commissions, but i havent even had internet connection in the past 5 months...
before you say: just get a job. IVE BEEN TRYING SINCE I GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL BUT NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE SOMEONE WITH MY LEVEL OF ANXIETY AND THE GOVERNMENT OFFICES HERE DON'T LUMP ANXIETY WITH DISABILITY.

ORDER COMMISSOINS HERE OR READ THIS AND THEN EMAIL ME WITH TH SUBJECT TITLE "COMMISSION"
Please commission me so i can buy a heater and pet food >.<
Paypal only please

itll be snowing in a month and my dad kicked in the last space heater i had.... i really only need like 30-40 USD to get a new one, but no one will hire me because of my chronic anxiety and frequency of anxiety attacks... i try to do art commissions, but i havent even had internet connection in the past 5 months...
before you say: just get a job. IVE BEEN TRYING SINCE I GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL BUT NO ONE WANTS TO HIRE SOMEONE WITH MY LEVEL OF ANXIETY AND THE GOVERNMENT OFFICES HERE DON'T LUMP ANXIETY WITH DISABILITY.

ORDER COMMISSOINS HERE OR READ THIS AND THEN EMAIL ME WITH TH SUBJECT TITLE "COMMISSION"
bump
bump
bump
bump