Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS - leaving FR CLOSED

It's amazing how fast I ran out of dragons! Thank you people who took them in!

I'm leaving Flight Rising permanently. Since abandoned lairs are pretty sad, I'm giving away all my dragons (except for my starters). I still hope my dragons can find good homes!

You can bump this thread to help my dragons find new homes.

Rules/Things you should know:

1. Progenitor, Trish, Audax and Casanova are the only ones I'm not giving away.
2. Don't ping me or message me, I won't answer. Just send me the CR. I'll decline if you offer more than 1 gold, and I'll give the dragon to whoever asks for it first.
3. Please don't ask for any dragons if you're planning on selling them forward/exalting them.
4. You can take multiple dragons if you wish so.
5. If a dragon is wearing apparel and you'd wish to dress that same dragon in that apparel, I can give the apparel to you. If this is the case, PM me and write me that dragon's name in the message. If this is not the case, don't ask for the apparel, I still have a use for it.

It's amazing how fast I ran out of dragons! Thank you people who took them in!

I'm leaving Flight Rising permanently. Since abandoned lairs are pretty sad, I'm giving away all my dragons (except for my starters). I still hope my dragons can find good homes!

You can bump this thread to help my dragons find new homes.

Rules/Things you should know:

1. Progenitor, Trish, Audax and Casanova are the only ones I'm not giving away.
2. Don't ping me or message me, I won't answer. Just send me the CR. I'll decline if you offer more than 1 gold, and I'll give the dragon to whoever asks for it first.
3. Please don't ask for any dragons if you're planning on selling them forward/exalting them.
4. You can take multiple dragons if you wish so.
5. If a dragon is wearing apparel and you'd wish to dress that same dragon in that apparel, I can give the apparel to you. If this is the case, PM me and write me that dragon's name in the message. If this is not the case, don't ask for the apparel, I still have a use for it.
FR +10
RESERVED
RESERVED
FR +10
Bump!

I'm sorry to see folks ago -- especially when they've put time into building pretty lairs.
Hope you find what you're looking for -- And should you ever come back, let me know :)
Be glad to help or (if I get any dragon) reunite you with your dragon.

Take it easy!
Bump!

I'm sorry to see folks ago -- especially when they've put time into building pretty lairs.
Hope you find what you're looking for -- And should you ever come back, let me know :)
Be glad to help or (if I get any dragon) reunite you with your dragon.

Take it easy!
bump~
bump~
bump have a lovely day sad to see members leave
bump have a lovely day sad to see members leave
Your dragons are now being grandly welcomed by Avalon, over in the Lightning Farms! They'll be safe with me.

(also Aurum will make lots of solid gold babies with my Sora, they're perfectly meant for each other.)
Your dragons are now being grandly welcomed by Avalon, over in the Lightning Farms! They'll be safe with me.

(also Aurum will make lots of solid gold babies with my Sora, they're perfectly meant for each other.)
Bump :)
1-Lil.png
They'll be very well taken care of, thanks very much!
They'll be very well taken care of, thanks very much!
UZVTEBc.png