Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Community, yay!
I just wanted to say that I've been really impressed by the community on FR.

I have been met with nothing but kindness, have been gifted things several times from people who have asked for nothing in return, and even complete strangers seem to have been really nurturing in clarifying things for me, when I needed them done.

So thank you~

I'm glad to find a forum with such a bright, welcoming community. <3

I love you guys. ; u;
I just wanted to say that I've been really impressed by the community on FR.

I have been met with nothing but kindness, have been gifted things several times from people who have asked for nothing in return, and even complete strangers seem to have been really nurturing in clarifying things for me, when I needed them done.

So thank you~

I'm glad to find a forum with such a bright, welcoming community. <3

I love you guys. ; u;
thin.pngPLAGUE2_zps1ffebeda.png
@LithiYum

And we love you too! <3

And everyone here. Everyone deserves all the hearts. <3 <3 <3
@LithiYum

And we love you too! <3

And everyone here. Everyone deserves all the hearts. <3 <3 <3
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@LithiYum

This community is full of cinnamon rolls.
@LithiYum

This community is full of cinnamon rolls.
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
@LithiYum

I agree! I have not met a single rude or obnoxious person here- just weirdos and lovelies, and being weird is lovely, so just lovelies. :D

I love how diverse we are too, you can find someone of literally every single walk of whatever here.
@LithiYum

I agree! I have not met a single rude or obnoxious person here- just weirdos and lovelies, and being weird is lovely, so just lovelies. :D

I love how diverse we are too, you can find someone of literally every single walk of whatever here.
3xgPfeK.png
@UserofShadows Here, here! Hearts for everyone!! @Woodenclaw No one dislikes Cinnamon rolls! NoOnE @Zaranock Right?! I agree so very much!! This place is literally just a melting pot of AWESOME! [img]http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac158/theworldwasgone/11954807_1211750852223704_4064352142340596601_n_zpstvruwlx7.jpg[/img]
@UserofShadows
Here, here! Hearts for everyone!!

@Woodenclaw
No one dislikes Cinnamon rolls!
NoOnE

@Zaranock
Right?! I agree so very much!!
This place is literally just a melting pot of AWESOME!

11954807_1211750852223704_4064352142340596601_n_zpstvruwlx7.jpg
thin.pngPLAGUE2_zps1ffebeda.png
Word of advice: Never check the Drama Rising tumblr. It will spoil your impression that everyone is a nice person here, at least it did with me.
Word of advice: Never check the Drama Rising tumblr. It will spoil your impression that everyone is a nice person here, at least it did with me.