Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hi I'm new here. I've heard a lot of good things about this place! Ummm tips and tricks are welcomed!
Hi I'm new here. I've heard a lot of good things about this place! Ummm tips and tricks are welcomed!
cp15_by_swiftalunar-d7vs631.png
(Ooh do you play on CS?)
@Thingamajig
Hey there c: I'm hyper - I joined in the August reg window.

Okay so tips and tricks. Before I start, you may want to visit this to read up on more tips/tricks after I have told you everything I know c:

First off, I suggest grinding the coli. Grinding is a term for spending time in a certain area to get certain stuff - for example, in the coli you can receive familiars - on more information on how to obtain familiars, go here - materials/other and food, and very rarely, unhatched eggs, but these are more of the high level battles. So after you have finished with all your gathering turns, this is a good place to stock up little by little with stuff - the higher the level, the more items you receive.
Dragons level up faster when they are in Monster Battles with higher levelled dergs. (Dergs is also another term for dragon in a shorter context.) So if you have a Level 1 dragon and you send it to someone to be trained with their two Level 10+ dergs, your dragon will level up faster than if you have three Level 1 dragons fighting. If you wish, I am willing to level up a few of yours - I can also give you the items/food they receive, seeing as that is only fair c:
Rated match is also quite fun - instead of battling monsters, you fight against another user's dergs - I cannot remember whether you receive anything though.
Also! Each time your dragon levels up due to experience, you get stat points. With stat points, focus on Strength (STR), Agility (AGI) and Vitality (VIT). The other's aren't entirely that useful; there are reasons as to this, but I cannot remember them. It's your choice anyways c:
Note that you do not receive experience if you lose a battle, and your dragons will have lost 5 energy - so make sure to feed them after each defeat!
For more tips on how to grind the coli efficiently, I suggest using this guide.

Secondly - treasure.
To get more treasure, there are several things you can do; play Fairground games, sell dergs/items, trade items and such to Crim, or visit Tomo for her trivia, otherwise, I suggest surfing giveaway/raffle forums.
For the record, I go to Tomo every day and answer her questions - per question you receive 300T. I cannot remember the exact number of questions (I've already answered mine for the day), but if you don't know the answers you can find an answer guide here.
I also tend to lean towards Fairground games: the Jigsaw gives about 1500T for the Easy level, about 4500T for the Medium and around 10,000T/10kT for the Hard level. If you're not into puzzles, I recommend Tidal Trouble; the treasure you receive from it varies from 240T to 450(?)T, I believe.
However, as for selling items - personally I would not sell any food you receive; you need it to feed your dergs, and it can go very quickly if you use the coli a lot. Also I suggest putting doubles of items into your Vault - for example, any items I have one of go into my Vault, and if I have an item that I have, say, 5 of, I put 4 into the Vault and leave 1 in the Hoard - you may need some items for Swipp's Swap Stand, or for Crim's, or just generally selling them in the AH - Auction House. Here is a guide to Swipp's Swapping stuff - click. Bottom line is - I recommend not auto-selling things you receive in your Hoard.
Oh!! - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew/BBB is pretty cool for getting Apparel and food, though first you have to make the Transmutations; if you put in a familiar, you get Silver Muck. Though I recommend keeping all your familiars unless you have two or more of them c:

You can also receive treasure when levelling up your familiars - when they reach a new level (e.g. from Wary to Tolerant) they give you a chest, which can give you treasure and items. First you get the Rusty Chest, then Iron Chest, and when you hit the highest level (Awakened) you get the Gilded Chest; the higher your Chest level, the more stuff you get c:

I always check prices in the marketplace and if I have treasure and stumble on something like the white silks or something like that, I buy them and resell them. That's the best thing to do if you don't like the coli, but it can take time.. Also Swipp stuff sells pretty good seeing as some items/familiars become retired as time goes on - though I suggest collecting 2 of each of his items. Disappointingly - you need either a lot of stuff for him, or kind of pricely/rare things, so I tend not to go to Swipp.

Errrmmm I think that is all I can think of. Message me if you need more help!
(Ooh do you play on CS?)
@Thingamajig
Hey there c: I'm hyper - I joined in the August reg window.

Okay so tips and tricks. Before I start, you may want to visit this to read up on more tips/tricks after I have told you everything I know c:

First off, I suggest grinding the coli. Grinding is a term for spending time in a certain area to get certain stuff - for example, in the coli you can receive familiars - on more information on how to obtain familiars, go here - materials/other and food, and very rarely, unhatched eggs, but these are more of the high level battles. So after you have finished with all your gathering turns, this is a good place to stock up little by little with stuff - the higher the level, the more items you receive.
Dragons level up faster when they are in Monster Battles with higher levelled dergs. (Dergs is also another term for dragon in a shorter context.) So if you have a Level 1 dragon and you send it to someone to be trained with their two Level 10+ dergs, your dragon will level up faster than if you have three Level 1 dragons fighting. If you wish, I am willing to level up a few of yours - I can also give you the items/food they receive, seeing as that is only fair c:
Rated match is also quite fun - instead of battling monsters, you fight against another user's dergs - I cannot remember whether you receive anything though.
Also! Each time your dragon levels up due to experience, you get stat points. With stat points, focus on Strength (STR), Agility (AGI) and Vitality (VIT). The other's aren't entirely that useful; there are reasons as to this, but I cannot remember them. It's your choice anyways c:
Note that you do not receive experience if you lose a battle, and your dragons will have lost 5 energy - so make sure to feed them after each defeat!
For more tips on how to grind the coli efficiently, I suggest using this guide.

Secondly - treasure.
To get more treasure, there are several things you can do; play Fairground games, sell dergs/items, trade items and such to Crim, or visit Tomo for her trivia, otherwise, I suggest surfing giveaway/raffle forums.
For the record, I go to Tomo every day and answer her questions - per question you receive 300T. I cannot remember the exact number of questions (I've already answered mine for the day), but if you don't know the answers you can find an answer guide here.
I also tend to lean towards Fairground games: the Jigsaw gives about 1500T for the Easy level, about 4500T for the Medium and around 10,000T/10kT for the Hard level. If you're not into puzzles, I recommend Tidal Trouble; the treasure you receive from it varies from 240T to 450(?)T, I believe.
However, as for selling items - personally I would not sell any food you receive; you need it to feed your dergs, and it can go very quickly if you use the coli a lot. Also I suggest putting doubles of items into your Vault - for example, any items I have one of go into my Vault, and if I have an item that I have, say, 5 of, I put 4 into the Vault and leave 1 in the Hoard - you may need some items for Swipp's Swap Stand, or for Crim's, or just generally selling them in the AH - Auction House. Here is a guide to Swipp's Swapping stuff - click. Bottom line is - I recommend not auto-selling things you receive in your Hoard.
Oh!! - Baldwin's Bubbling Brew/BBB is pretty cool for getting Apparel and food, though first you have to make the Transmutations; if you put in a familiar, you get Silver Muck. Though I recommend keeping all your familiars unless you have two or more of them c:

You can also receive treasure when levelling up your familiars - when they reach a new level (e.g. from Wary to Tolerant) they give you a chest, which can give you treasure and items. First you get the Rusty Chest, then Iron Chest, and when you hit the highest level (Awakened) you get the Gilded Chest; the higher your Chest level, the more stuff you get c:

I always check prices in the marketplace and if I have treasure and stumble on something like the white silks or something like that, I buy them and resell them. That's the best thing to do if you don't like the coli, but it can take time.. Also Swipp stuff sells pretty good seeing as some items/familiars become retired as time goes on - though I suggest collecting 2 of each of his items. Disappointingly - you need either a lot of stuff for him, or kind of pricely/rare things, so I tend not to go to Swipp.

Errrmmm I think that is all I can think of. Message me if you need more help!
its_a_documentary__by_cinnabutt-dbjfajc.png
They Live (1988)
Reaper Law
he/they pronouns.
Hey!!! Welcome to flight rising!!!! Umm..... I can't think of a lot of tips off the top of my head. So if you have something specific to ask, send me a message. Also I always accept friend request and love meeting new dragons and people!!!!
Hey!!! Welcome to flight rising!!!! Umm..... I can't think of a lot of tips off the top of my head. So if you have something specific to ask, send me a message. Also I always accept friend request and love meeting new dragons and people!!!!