Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scrying Workshop Not Loading My Dragons
Recently I tried to use the Scrying Workshop to predict what my hatchlings would look like along with what some breeding combinations would turn out as. Every time I try this the pictures will not load for the breeding one. While the one that predicts what my hatchlings will look like will always load a random fae dragon instead of the dragon's URL i put in. I've tried using another browser besides chrome (I used Safari instead). But that didn't seem to work out either. I am unsure what is going wrong but I'd like to be able to use this feature.
Recently I tried to use the Scrying Workshop to predict what my hatchlings would look like along with what some breeding combinations would turn out as. Every time I try this the pictures will not load for the breeding one. While the one that predicts what my hatchlings will look like will always load a random fae dragon instead of the dragon's URL i put in. I've tried using another browser besides chrome (I used Safari instead). But that didn't seem to work out either. I am unsure what is going wrong but I'd like to be able to use this feature.
@Bookotaku1028 If you include the # sign with your dragon's ID number, it won't work. Could that be causing your problem?
@Bookotaku1028 If you include the # sign with your dragon's ID number, it won't work. Could that be causing your problem?
Oh! Thank you so much! I was so confused xP Thank you for telling me though. This was resolved surprisingly fast.
Oh! Thank you so much! I was so confused xP Thank you for telling me though. This was resolved surprisingly fast.