Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can i sell items for art?
Ok i am kinda new with Flight rising (i have never really played it trough when i started years ago lol) . And i have searched trough rules and more to find the answers,can i sell a item for art?

Myself i got a loga item. And beceuse i wont do alot with flight rising i dont have anything to do with flight rising points. So the only option for me really is to ask art for my caracters outside.

Is this allowed? And if not,what options do i have to sell my loga for?
I dont want it to go to waste as my bro says its pretty PRETTY expensive.
Ok i am kinda new with Flight rising (i have never really played it trough when i started years ago lol) . And i have searched trough rules and more to find the answers,can i sell a item for art?

Myself i got a loga item. And beceuse i wont do alot with flight rising i dont have anything to do with flight rising points. So the only option for me really is to ask art for my caracters outside.

Is this allowed? And if not,what options do i have to sell my loga for?
I dont want it to go to waste as my bro says its pretty PRETTY expensive.
@Littlecubone

Some artists do allow you to partially/completely pay for an art piece using a valuable item, yes.

As to the Loga's current value, you should check the Auction House instead of listening to your brother. The Loga was released on FR's second anniversary and is currently retired, and it's currently around 80kt in the AH (lowest price)

You could try approaching artists in Art Sales and offering your Loga, and perhaps offering a mix of treasure/gems if there's a difference between the Loga's market value and the value of the art you're trying to get.
@Littlecubone

Some artists do allow you to partially/completely pay for an art piece using a valuable item, yes.

As to the Loga's current value, you should check the Auction House instead of listening to your brother. The Loga was released on FR's second anniversary and is currently retired, and it's currently around 80kt in the AH (lowest price)

You could try approaching artists in Art Sales and offering your Loga, and perhaps offering a mix of treasure/gems if there's a difference between the Loga's market value and the value of the art you're trying to get.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png