Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Lucky Streak Didn't Reset
Hello!

I needed some Treasure so I could buy the last two skins I was missing, so I went into the Fairgrounds to fix that. I specifically played Tidal Trouble since it's my favorite-- and I managed to max the Lucky Streak! It was great! But when rollover came around later, I obviously had to wait until I could play for Treasure again. So I waited and, once Flight Rising was up and going again, I went back to Tidal Trouble. Problem is, my Lucky Streak is still at 75000/75000, even though it's a brand new day. I tried playing again, to see if that would reset it, but it told me I got 0 Treasure when I won, and of course, my Treasure on-hand didn't change.

I'd really like for a solution to come up, since the Fairgrounds is the only means for making Treasure I have right now, given I'm not breeding anything and wouldn't have luck selling anyway. If anyone has any thoughts or solutions, please ping me (@Benisuzume)! Thanks in advance!
Hello!

I needed some Treasure so I could buy the last two skins I was missing, so I went into the Fairgrounds to fix that. I specifically played Tidal Trouble since it's my favorite-- and I managed to max the Lucky Streak! It was great! But when rollover came around later, I obviously had to wait until I could play for Treasure again. So I waited and, once Flight Rising was up and going again, I went back to Tidal Trouble. Problem is, my Lucky Streak is still at 75000/75000, even though it's a brand new day. I tried playing again, to see if that would reset it, but it told me I got 0 Treasure when I won, and of course, my Treasure on-hand didn't change.

I'd really like for a solution to come up, since the Fairgrounds is the only means for making Treasure I have right now, given I'm not breeding anything and wouldn't have luck selling anyway. If anyone has any thoughts or solutions, please ping me (@Benisuzume)! Thanks in advance!
@Benisuzume

Sadly you won't be able to do anything for today. I get the feeling that the Lucky streak might not alrways reset for all players during rollover because of server hickups (in the same way we sometimes have people misssing gathering turns).

I see that you have two level 25 dragons in your lair. You will easily make that amout by a few dragons today. Just buy cheap adults and train them up to level 6 or 7 and exalt them.
@Benisuzume

Sadly you won't be able to do anything for today. I get the feeling that the Lucky streak might not alrways reset for all players during rollover because of server hickups (in the same way we sometimes have people misssing gathering turns).

I see that you have two level 25 dragons in your lair. You will easily make that amout by a few dragons today. Just buy cheap adults and train them up to level 6 or 7 and exalt them.
@Ismaiel

Oh, that's a shame...

Thanks for your prompt response, though! I'll give exalting a try. Should be interesting, if nothing else!
@Ismaiel

Oh, that's a shame...

Thanks for your prompt response, though! I'll give exalting a try. Should be interesting, if nothing else!