Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't trade any dragons on crossroads
For some reason, I am trying to send a dragon to a friend for a small amount of treasure, but crossroads won't recognize the trade as valid. The dragon has no apparel on, has no familiar attached, and isn't in the process of breeding. My friend also cannot request to get a dragon from me. I've tried with other dragons in my lair that meet these conditions and I can't trade them either. I wonder if this is an error other people have gotten or it's just me?
For some reason, I am trying to send a dragon to a friend for a small amount of treasure, but crossroads won't recognize the trade as valid. The dragon has no apparel on, has no familiar attached, and isn't in the process of breeding. My friend also cannot request to get a dragon from me. I've tried with other dragons in my lair that meet these conditions and I can't trade them either. I wonder if this is an error other people have gotten or it's just me?
@ChibiSpeck

Is really no dragon tradable? You didn't try trading progens or dragons in an auction right?

Also: The tradepartner has free lairspace, right?
@ChibiSpeck

Is really no dragon tradable? You didn't try trading progens or dragons in an auction right?

Also: The tradepartner has free lairspace, right?
@Ismaiel

Right. I double checked that they weren't my progens and didn't have any items attached or were up for auction. The batch I attempted to trade were recently hatched, but for some reason I can't trade them. I tried with older dragons too, and I have no clue why it won't allow the trade to process. My friend tried to request a dragon on her end, but it doesn't allow her to request a dragon from me, either, and she does have free lairspace, which we double checked. I may try again to see if it works now, but this has happened for 3 days in a row and I'm a little confused. :/

Edit: Tried it with an older dragon of mine. Apparently, it will allow the trade to go through if I request a dragon in return, but it won't go through if I request gems or treasure. (And I usually request an amount under 10 treasure from friends, so it can't be that there isn't enough to complete a trade.)
@Ismaiel

Right. I double checked that they weren't my progens and didn't have any items attached or were up for auction. The batch I attempted to trade were recently hatched, but for some reason I can't trade them. I tried with older dragons too, and I have no clue why it won't allow the trade to process. My friend tried to request a dragon on her end, but it doesn't allow her to request a dragon from me, either, and she does have free lairspace, which we double checked. I may try again to see if it works now, but this has happened for 3 days in a row and I'm a little confused. :/

Edit: Tried it with an older dragon of mine. Apparently, it will allow the trade to go through if I request a dragon in return, but it won't go through if I request gems or treasure. (And I usually request an amount under 10 treasure from friends, so it can't be that there isn't enough to complete a trade.)
@ChibiSpeck

I think I know the error you speak off. The tradebutton will not be clickable (is read) after you entered the treasure amout.

I had this error for a while whenever I would select the dragon first and the trasure afterwards. I think it was my cache back then.

So you can try to clear your cache (and your firend should too)

And you can try first selecting the treasure and then the dragons (which helped me till the problem misteriously vanished)

If neither works you should try to send a contact us - even if the admins cannot solve the bug at least they could transter the dragons between the two of you.
@ChibiSpeck

I think I know the error you speak off. The tradebutton will not be clickable (is read) after you entered the treasure amout.

I had this error for a while whenever I would select the dragon first and the trasure afterwards. I think it was my cache back then.

So you can try to clear your cache (and your firend should too)

And you can try first selecting the treasure and then the dragons (which helped me till the problem misteriously vanished)

If neither works you should try to send a contact us - even if the admins cannot solve the bug at least they could transter the dragons between the two of you.
@Ismaiel

Thanks! I'll try that! :)
@Ismaiel

Thanks! I'll try that! :)
@ChibiSpeck I've been having this problem was about to submit a bug report until I saw your thread;

The problem is(or was for me) if you use their up arrow to enter a treasure amount, as opposed to typing in the "1" or whatever the amount yourself. Try that see if it works.
@ChibiSpeck I've been having this problem was about to submit a bug report until I saw your thread;

The problem is(or was for me) if you use their up arrow to enter a treasure amount, as opposed to typing in the "1" or whatever the amount yourself. Try that see if it works.
6klg2iF.png
@shanker

Ismaiel's trick for selecting treasure first, then the dragon worked for me, as did yours of typing the amount in opposed to arrowing it. It's just weird that it glitches like that. XD
@shanker

Ismaiel's trick for selecting treasure first, then the dragon worked for me, as did yours of typing the amount in opposed to arrowing it. It's just weird that it glitches like that. XD
@ChibiSpeck yeah it's a weird bug lol
@ChibiSpeck yeah it's a weird bug lol
6klg2iF.png
It is a known issue that you need to type in the amount in order for the trade button to become clickable. I hope this issue will be resolved once the Crossroads is overhauled.

I'll be locking this thread now, as it is a known issue.
It is a known issue that you need to type in the amount in order for the trade button to become clickable. I hope this issue will be resolved once the Crossroads is overhauled.

I'll be locking this thread now, as it is a known issue.