Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | encoding bug in bestiary
Just minor/trivial error in encoding. Shows: "Death's-Head Stag" probably instead "Death's-Head Stag". It's on 10th page of bestiary, second in the first line. So alphabetically it is 74th familiar. (link to bestiary)

Browser: Firefox 40.0.2
Just minor/trivial error in encoding. Shows: "Death's-Head Stag" probably instead "Death's-Head Stag". It's on 10th page of bestiary, second in the first line. So alphabetically it is 74th familiar. (link to bestiary)

Browser: Firefox 40.0.2
@hemmond

This is a well-known issue with the Death's-Head Stag. It is the apostrophe causing all of the trouble. Thank you for the report. The dev's are aware of the issue and it is on their to-do list. It is most likely a very low priority bug so I am unable to give you a more specific timeline as to when it might be fixed.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is a duplicate. :)
@hemmond

This is a well-known issue with the Death's-Head Stag. It is the apostrophe causing all of the trouble. Thank you for the report. The dev's are aware of the issue and it is on their to-do list. It is most likely a very low priority bug so I am unable to give you a more specific timeline as to when it might be fixed.

I'm going to lock this thread as it is a duplicate. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.