Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | e
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim
@Flinnshadow You might need to give us a little more information?

If your issue is that the trading page looks quite jumbled, then you'll need to clear your cache. Not long ago Crim had some updates and a refresh will bring your page up to date and look normal again

If this is not what your issue with Crim is, then please let us know
@Flinnshadow You might need to give us a little more information?

If your issue is that the trading page looks quite jumbled, then you'll need to clear your cache. Not long ago Crim had some updates and a refresh will bring your page up to date and look normal again

If this is not what your issue with Crim is, then please let us know
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
@Loddie

I believe they may be referring to the same issues as the new users in this thread. Just a guess though. XD
@Loddie

I believe they may be referring to the same issues as the new users in this thread. Just a guess though. XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
yes it is my account is about 6 days old
yes it is my account is about 6 days old
Hello, @Flinnshadow!

Crim's code was updated recently, you will need to clear your browser's cache to use her page properly. If you're unsure how to do this, please see the first post of this thread. :)

If you're still having trouble using Crim after performing a cache clear, please post a report in that thread with the information requested in the first post. Just be sure you've tried all the troubleshooting steps first.

Thank you!
Hello, @Flinnshadow!

Crim's code was updated recently, you will need to clear your browser's cache to use her page properly. If you're unsure how to do this, please see the first post of this thread. :)

If you're still having trouble using Crim after performing a cache clear, please post a report in that thread with the information requested in the first post. Just be sure you've tried all the troubleshooting steps first.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png