Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Happy Home Design
Thoughts on the game? The game came out in Japan on July 30th, but it won't be out for the U.S. until September 25th. Or Europe until October 2nd. So I would like to see what others think of the game whether they've actually got to play it yet or not.

I personally am very excited. I like decorating homes :D
Thoughts on the game? The game came out in Japan on July 30th, but it won't be out for the U.S. until September 25th. Or Europe until October 2nd. So I would like to see what others think of the game whether they've actually got to play it yet or not.

I personally am very excited. I like decorating homes :D
@Imasupastar0

yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun, i like decorating homes, too!
@Imasupastar0

yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun, i like decorating homes, too!
Is this a separate game, or an addition? That part I couldn't seem to find.
Is this a separate game, or an addition? That part I couldn't seem to find.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
At first I wasn't sure, but seeing some of the screenshots and vids from people with the Japanese game has me tempted. It's just so darn cute!
At first I wasn't sure, but seeing some of the screenshots and vids from people with the Japanese game has me tempted. It's just so darn cute!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftyphlosion.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
it looks so cute and fun! plus wiifolderjosh started to make videos about it and seeing games from his perspective is always fun. i won't pick it up right away, but ill buy it for sure.
it looks so cute and fun! plus wiifolderjosh started to make videos about it and seeing games from his perspective is always fun. i won't pick it up right away, but ill buy it for sure.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
Interior decorating was one of my favorite parts of AC, but it's always been so hard to get just the right items. Hopefully it'll be more fun in a game where that's all you do pretty much.
Interior decorating was one of my favorite parts of AC, but it's always been so hard to get just the right items. Hopefully it'll be more fun in a game where that's all you do pretty much.
bmC7aIK.pngmLmd8FJ.pngdV1P3J2.pngWCTD8jq.png
@DalphiaRose I believe it's a separate game. I think another addition will come later for the Wii U, at least that's what I've been hearing other people talk about!

@Sergios I saw, Joshy is so funny I was so excited to see him start the series! I agree I'll be doing the same~

@chivere I agree, but from what I've seen from other people playing the Japanese version it's going to be MUCH easier to get the items you need. It's actually just straight up given to you. I think you have to unlock certain items by doing certain characters homes though, but besides that most things are already yours to use. Plus you can go back to past characters homes to add things if you unlocked an item you think would best fit another villager! :D
@DalphiaRose I believe it's a separate game. I think another addition will come later for the Wii U, at least that's what I've been hearing other people talk about!

@Sergios I saw, Joshy is so funny I was so excited to see him start the series! I agree I'll be doing the same~

@chivere I agree, but from what I've seen from other people playing the Japanese version it's going to be MUCH easier to get the items you need. It's actually just straight up given to you. I think you have to unlock certain items by doing certain characters homes though, but besides that most things are already yours to use. Plus you can go back to past characters homes to add things if you unlocked an item you think would best fit another villager! :D