Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Birthday Accident!!
-I accidentally set my birthday to my daughters without even thinking, could you please allow me to change it to the correct date 12/09/1979. Thank you

If an admin or anyone with that power sees this message please help out :)! I know I can't change it on my own
-I accidentally set my birthday to my daughters without even thinking, could you please allow me to change it to the correct date 12/09/1979. Thank you

If an admin or anyone with that power sees this message please help out :)! I know I can't change it on my own
@dglynn677 This is something you'd probably want to use the Contact Us link for. Personal account details aren't handled through the forums.

Even if there's nothing they can do to change the birthdate, though, it's really no biggie- as far as I know it's just there to confirm you're over 13. Unlike some pet games, FR doesn't give you items or special events on your birthday.
@dglynn677 This is something you'd probably want to use the Contact Us link for. Personal account details aren't handled through the forums.

Even if there's nothing they can do to change the birthdate, though, it's really no biggie- as far as I know it's just there to confirm you're over 13. Unlike some pet games, FR doesn't give you items or special events on your birthday.
Hello @dglynn677! You can change the birthdate from Account Settings. It's under the "User Profile" edit option. It's located between "Forum Subscriptions" and "Block List." :)
Hello @dglynn677! You can change the birthdate from Account Settings. It's under the "User Profile" edit option. It's located between "Forum Subscriptions" and "Block List." :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Cynictis A user's birthdate is easily changed from account settings and accurate information is required by the Terms of Use. This is especially important in circumstances where a player needs to recover their account. :)
@Cynictis A user's birthdate is easily changed from account settings and accurate information is required by the Terms of Use. This is especially important in circumstances where a player needs to recover their account. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Good to know, thanks!
@JCStitches Good to know, thanks!