Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | light sprite ?? !!
does anyone know the going price for light sprites is nowadays? i've got 10k gems and 8.3 mil treasure in the vault but i'm wondering how much more i need to save before i go hunting for a seller. or, i guess, if i should give up my dream of ever owning one because nobody is selling them anymore????
also idk what forum this belongs in i hope this is the right one
does anyone know the going price for light sprites is nowadays? i've got 10k gems and 8.3 mil treasure in the vault but i'm wondering how much more i need to save before i go hunting for a seller. or, i guess, if i should give up my dream of ever owning one because nobody is selling them anymore????
also idk what forum this belongs in i hope this is the right one
deity dragons
charlie's corvid hatchery
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
@Corvidcharlie
The easiest way to check is to look in the ah and see what the lowest price there is
Right now it looks like the lowest selling price is 42500 gems (or 21,250,000 treasure if you use a 1:500 ratio)
@Corvidcharlie
The easiest way to check is to look in the ah and see what the lowest price there is
Right now it looks like the lowest selling price is 42500 gems (or 21,250,000 treasure if you use a 1:500 ratio)
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
@corvidcharlie Moved to the Help Center
@corvidcharlie Moved to the Help Center
@corvidcharlie

I'm not sure what the price is now... but I would suggest saving up a bit more. When I got mine the cheapest ones on the AH where around 5m but I think they may have gone up since then.
@corvidcharlie

I'm not sure what the price is now... but I would suggest saving up a bit more. When I got mine the cheapest ones on the AH where around 5m but I think they may have gone up since then.
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png