Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gems Still Delayed
Is anyone else still having an issue with delayed Gems. Nearly everytime I get them there is a delay.
Is anyone else still having an issue with delayed Gems. Nearly everytime I get them there is a delay.
Gems should be delivered shortly after you purchase them. However, if you are paying with echeck, they are delivered when the check clears and PayPal releases the money to us. Until then, the transaction is in limbo for us and you.
Gems should be delivered shortly after you purchase them. However, if you are paying with echeck, they are delivered when the check clears and PayPal releases the money to us. Until then, the transaction is in limbo for us and you.
PayPal shows the transaction as complete, not pending. I have always purchased gems this way. When I first joined, there was never a delay. Wondering if something has changed... Any estimates on how long you usually have to wait for funding from PP if they've already taken the $ from my acct. and marked the transaction as complete?
PayPal shows the transaction as complete, not pending. I have always purchased gems this way. When I first joined, there was never a delay. Wondering if something has changed... Any estimates on how long you usually have to wait for funding from PP if they've already taken the $ from my acct. and marked the transaction as complete?