Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another one bites the dust
Hello, I'm Jay, and I told myself I wouldn't be caught in the web of another online game, but thanks to @starstuff, here I am. It's only been two weeks, and yet I dreamt I was playing Shock Switch last night...I'm in too deep already.
Hello, I'm Jay, and I told myself I wouldn't be caught in the web of another online game, but thanks to @starstuff, here I am. It's only been two weeks, and yet I dreamt I was playing Shock Switch last night...I'm in too deep already.
@davidduchovmeme - I actually had a dream just before I registered about missing the opening and not being able to get an account and freaking out about it before I woke up.

This place does things to you.

@davidduchovmeme - I actually had a dream just before I registered about missing the opening and not being able to get an account and freaking out about it before I woke up.

This place does things to you.

S5L97dq.gif
@davidduchovmeme

My roommates made me start playing the game! lol I let them because I was like heck yeah I'm going to be part of a website that 99% wont let me on otherwise. So I thought I wouldn't care for it.... i was wrong! I'm way too addicted and have already dreamt about playing...
@davidduchovmeme

My roommates made me start playing the game! lol I let them because I was like heck yeah I'm going to be part of a website that 99% wont let me on otherwise. So I thought I wouldn't care for it.... i was wrong! I'm way too addicted and have already dreamt about playing...
signature_fr_jp_by_vampireselene13-d942aar.png

tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@davidduchovmeme

glad u like the game so far! :) it's a really nice place here and ive gotta say i was in the boat too of "ugh no more games im already addicted" but i saw the art and format of the site and i sold my soul
@davidduchovmeme

glad u like the game so far! :) it's a really nice place here and ive gotta say i was in the boat too of "ugh no more games im already addicted" but i saw the art and format of the site and i sold my soul
tumblr_inline_nqwshr7pEj1rbfe8q_500.gifMQBN6C7.pngFZcWp.gif tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@Starstuff knows whats up. Welcome @davidduchovmeme :D
@Starstuff knows whats up. Welcome @davidduchovmeme :D
thing_zps1c03e316.gif