Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Ironheartflyte Creed
FIRE runs through OUR veins! We are STRONG and HOT and WAY MORE than you can see! Magical some say but UNIQUE is acknowledged by ALL! Hard but malleable under the correct circumstances, sharp and reliable! My DRAGONS follow my lead and we seek to fight and WIN the GREATEST BATTLE! Our HONOR is above ALL REPROACH! Honor, Courage, Strength, our MIGHT is in our SPIRIT! We seek ALL who believe the same!! Join us if YOU CAN and IF YOU DARE!

Title edited by @Barbie in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
FIRE runs through OUR veins! We are STRONG and HOT and WAY MORE than you can see! Magical some say but UNIQUE is acknowledged by ALL! Hard but malleable under the correct circumstances, sharp and reliable! My DRAGONS follow my lead and we seek to fight and WIN the GREATEST BATTLE! Our HONOR is above ALL REPROACH! Honor, Courage, Strength, our MIGHT is in our SPIRIT! We seek ALL who believe the same!! Join us if YOU CAN and IF YOU DARE!

Title edited by @Barbie in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
@IronHeartFlyte I've moved this to Creative Corner, as this is not a guide. Thank you!
@IronHeartFlyte I've moved this to Creative Corner, as this is not a guide. Thank you!