Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Messed up graphics and button functions
When I am looking at my lair, one of the dragon's images is pasted upon other dragon images and lair spaces. In addition, the buttons are messed up, and certain buttons do actions different than what they are labeled. For example, the feed button, when pressed, switches lair pages.
When I am looking at my lair, one of the dragon's images is pasted upon other dragon images and lair spaces. In addition, the buttons are messed up, and certain buttons do actions different than what they are labeled. For example, the feed button, when pressed, switches lair pages.
Hello, @magicarp! This sounds like it could be a browser display error. Please try clearing your browser's cache, see if that fixes the issue. :)
Hello, @magicarp! This sounds like it could be a browser display error. Please try clearing your browser's cache, see if that fixes the issue. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I have been having the same eXact issue :0 Except I'm on my iPad so
I have been having the same eXact issue :0 Except I'm on my iPad so